testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Aero Precision owns Radian now.

The Raptors are great well built handles.
I may have misspoke and it appears Aero makes the Radian Raptor handles for Radian so I'm not sure if Aero owns Radian or holds stake in the company like they do with holding majority stake in Ballistic Advantage.

I have a couple. Here is the one I’m currently shooting this week.

ADM UIC AR10 in .308. Vortex Strike Eagle 5 x 25 x 56 optic and Atlas bipod. Yes, I realize the Atlas is on wrong....lol. I was more interested in getting the picture. I got it switched around now. ;)

Attachments

• F0442CB4-7AD9-4D13-AE38-31FABC733E55.jpeg
    F0442CB4-7AD9-4D13-AE38-31FABC733E55.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 161
That was non specific, but looking at the directional arrow it was 1 way with a mount (left side) and then a mount (right side). The lever mount was on the right side, but the 2 screw mount was on the right. I mount with forward folded up on most guns depending on rail and barrel length. Just a preference without any failure to function.

That was non specific, but looking at the directional arrow it was 1 way with a mount (left side) and then a mount (right side). The lever mount was on the right side, but the 2 screw mount was on the right. I mount with forward folded up on most guns depending on rail and barrel length. Just a preference without any failure to function.
I have the ADM mount and apparently that lever goes on the right side. Regardless, it will fold either way.

You all have some awesome hardware..... I bought 3 AR556 a while back. One for me and 2 to give to my Sons at some point. They are still new in the box. I just thought i better get them while i can. Looking at yours makes me want to get mine out and see how it runs and do some Mods....

I they fold only 1 direction? I haven't owned 1 before.

^ That's why I was confused, too, and why I asked @BoJangles . I'll take a look at my mount when I get home today....

I thought there was only front/rear directionality with the pan/tilt model due to the way the tension knob tightens (not that a shooter couldn't just realize - or even prefer - that it rotates the other way, but it's marked on the "towards shooter" side).

The good thing about the ATLAS is that it can fold either towards the muzzle or towards the trigger, as it positively locks regardless of directionality (and can thus be loaded into, regardless). This allows for the legs to be stowed either towards the front, which is what many "tactical"/competition shooters prefer as it allows the legs to be used as a barricade stop - or towards the trigger/shooter, so that it presents less snag risk........which is why I was so confused.

^ That's why I was confused, too, and why I asked @BoJangles . I'll take a look at my mount when I get home today....

I thought there was only front/rear directionality with the pan/tilt model due to the way the tension knob tightens (not that a shooter couldn't just realize - or even prefer - that it rotates the other way, but it's marked on the "towards shooter" side).

The good thing about the ATLAS is that it can fold either towards the muzzle or towards the trigger, as it positively locks regardless of directionality (and can thus be loaded into, regardless). This allows for the legs to be stowed either towards the front, which is what many "tactical"/competition shooters prefer as it allows the legs to be used as a barricade stop - or towards the trigger/shooter, so that it presents less snag risk........which is why I was so confused.
I'm going too check all of the bipods I have and there might be 1 or 2 Atlas in the mix? I usually don't but a 200+ dollar bipod as many high priced are out there? I could've bought it on sale though for a decent price?

Back