testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

There is a massive thread or threads going on scopes right now. @Wannabewoodsman asked as well. Search him and other scope threads. Tons of info from the group on this. As well as Armory Life forum itself posted a scope and mount article
Roger I've been following and give my own opinions in those threds. My AR is bit further shooter than Wannabewoodsman I'm very familiar with hunting and long range optics. And mounting procedures. Just not sure wut type of system is best for my platform. I'm looking to use it as an all around rifle. Target shooting, medium range shooting say 300 maybe 400yds, Hunting, plinking and whatever else. So I'm kind of tossed on wut I should put on it.

Roger I've been following and give my own opinions in those threds. My AR is bit further shooter than Wannabewoodsman I'm very familiar with hunting and long range optics. And mounting procedures. Just not sure wut type of system is best for my platform. I'm looking to use it as an all around rifle. Target shooting, medium range shooting say 300 maybe 400yds, Hunting, plinking and whatever else. So I'm kind of tossed on wut I should put on it.
Are you thinking about plex or bdr?

Since you own an M1A, leave that for distance and go mid range on the AR10.
Put a nice distance scope on the M1A and a LVPO 1x6 type or RDS with magnifier on the AR10.
That is what I personally found as my combo after tons of scope swaps and pondering my needs

Since you own an M1A, leave that for distance and go mid range on the AR10.
Put a nice distance scope on the M1A and a LVPO 1x6 type or RDS with magnifier on the AR10.
That is what I personally found as my combo after tons of scope swaps and pondering my needs
Roger. I definitely pick'n up wut your drop'n down Killer for sure, but my M1A'S are mid range (Scout Squad model) and the other is SOCOM CQB. That's why I'm tossed

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! My first AR, and a very sexy one if I do say so myself! I still want to mount some iron sights for back up and a good sling. If it performs like I'm hoping it will? I feel this is going to be the rifle in my safe that I call my "All-round rifle". Not to be mistaken for "do it all gun". We all know that doesn't exist. I really can't wait to fire the weapon!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220409_024409264.jpg
    IMG_20220409_024409264.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Now that's what I'm talking about!!! My first AR, and a very sexy one if I do say so myself! I still want to mount some iron sights for back up and a good sling. If it performs like I'm hoping it will? I feel this is going to be the rifle in my safe that I call my "All-round rifle". Not to be mistaken for "do it all gun". We all know that doesn't exist. I really can't wait to fire the weapon!!!
Very nice 👍

Back