testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

yes-yep.gif

Here are some of my SA Victor pistols and HK MP5s. Had a .300 BO in there, but sold to a friend. Still, it bums me out that SA has been so quiet regarding AR pistols after the ban. But some companies have ramped up output latey. In ths Victor PDW and Edge Evac I haven't seen any out there. So I'll keep my collector tresure. It took me 8 months find the PDW. The sales guys were probably getting sick of me.

Attachments

• 20221015_201023.jpg
    20221015_201023.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20210525_132009.jpg
    20210525_132009.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 27
Here are some of my SA Victor pistols and HK MP5s. Had a .300 BO in there, but sold to a friend. Still, it bums me out that SA has been so quiet regarding AR pistols after the ban. But some companies have ramped up output latey. In ths Victor PDW and Edge Evac I haven't seen any out there. So I'll keep my collector tresure. It took me 8 months find the PDW. The sales guys were probably getting sick of me.
Time to SBR some MP5 9mm’s 😉😉

I can finally join this thread now :cool:. This is my first AR. I researched a lot, checked out some at a few LGS in my area. I ultimately went with a friend's suggestion and bought this one online. PSA (PA 15 is what it's called on the manual) has all the stuff I need to start out. Sights were easy to install. I just ordered a sling, hardware, and a hand stop kit for it. Can't wait to get her out to a rifle range..

IMG_4124.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 10.23.24 AM.png

I can finally join this thread now :cool:. This is my first AR. I researched a lot, checked out some at a few LGS in my area. I ultimately went with a friend's suggestion and bought this one online. PSA (PA 15 is what it's called on the manual) has all the stuff I need to start out. Sights were easy to install. I just ordered a sling, hardware, and a hand stop kit for it. Can't wait to get her out to a rifle range..

View attachment 53729View attachment 53730
You're just breaking the surface, wait until you get to the deep end 🤪

"Can't wait to get her out to a rifle range.."
Just wait until the Gender changes from "Her" to "Them/They" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ok Bella, turn the sights around. they be on backward.

Back