testtest

looks like they will pass

I remember he mentioned that also just buy 10 rounders for range duty.

Ok then. Isn’t Rhode Island right next to the water? See where I’m going here?
we have about 400 miles of coastline, believe it or not.......they include all footage around all the islands...both salt water and fresh water.

400 miles

Historical information. Rhode Island is the smallest state in the union and is one of the most densely populated and heavily industrialized for its size. For a state that is only 37 miles wide and 48 miles long, it is notable that its shoreline on Narragansett Bay in the Atlantic Ocean runs for 400 miles.

Rhode Island Government - RI.gov

Start writing to your elected officials, everyone. Tell them they’ll lose their job if they buy into knee jerk stuff like this. They can’t straddle the fence.

Looking forward to future elections.
i got several form letters from the GOA to mail to my elected officials.

i got ONE stinking response from Sheldon Whitehouse, saying something about protecting abuse against women, with "gun control"

Some interesting information about Newport RI it’s home to Battleship Cove where you can tour a submarine and do sleepovers on the USS Massachusetts. Or at least you could back in the day.

I took both my boys when they were in the scouts. Didn’t sleep well. 😵‍💫😬😂😂
that's in Fall River, MA, Battleship Cove. they had a US sub, JFK's PT boat, and a few other wartime ships/boats. i only been there maybe all of 2 times, found it very interesting the incredibly small size of the radio room. i think a coffin has more room.....

i am not sure about any sleep overs. i never heard of that.

My suburb city and surrounding 2 cities have a larger population than RI.
Bet our Indep School District has a bigger budget than that of all of RI.
i highly doubt that...the smallest state, and we have a HUGE budget. too many "sweet heart jobs" just blatantly handed out to cronies and such.

Well at least they haven’t outlawed clam bakes yet.
not yet, but i can assure you, this is the "fee state"........a fee for this, a fee for that.....i see a fee for clam bakes coming..

heck, it was on the talk radio, a dj went to a restaurant, and saw a "kitchen appreciation fee" on his check...

they don;t wanna raise prices on the food? so they now have an "kitchen appreciation fee"

we do not go to restaurants, but if we did..??? that fee will offset any tip the waitress will get.

The kitchen fee is not in lieu of a competitive wage, it's in addition to it. With the 3% fee, every cook and dishwasher is guaranteed an incremental bonus based on the success of the restaurant. Why should guests subsidize our labor costs?
https://figsburry-creativegroup-xj59.squarespace.com/s/3-Web-Menu42518jC.pdf

Kitchen Appreciation Fee Frequently Asked Questions

https://figsburry-creativegroup-xj59.squarespace.com/s/3-Web-Menu42518jC.pdf
say hello to all those morons that want minimum wage $15.00 per hour....1 stinking guy running for some office here..??

wants it to be $30.00 per hour..!!!!

i should add, that the first "vote/debate/amendments (if any)" goes to the House Thursday June 9th...then it goes to the house sometime next week..

so far, according to the radio show i am listening to right now? the house speaker is opposed to the weapons ban on "assault" guns......

that "could be" a big deal for more....."opposing"

that's in Fall River, MA, Battleship Cove. they had a US sub, JFK's PT boat, and a few other wartime ships/boats. i only been there maybe all of 2 times, found it very interesting the incredibly small size of the radio room. i think a coffin has more room.....

i am not sure about any sleep overs. i never heard of that.
The Boy Scout sleep over thing was close to 20 years ago so most likely things have changed.

i got several form letters from the GOA to mail to my elected officials.

i got ONE stinking response from Sheldon Whitehouse, saying something about protecting abuse against women, with "gun control"
Im in GOA and support their letter campaigns. But I’ve always believed that a short, polite, and succinct (one page) handwritten note/letter carries the most weight.
Poll-style or petition letters get disregarded as auto-generated or signed by non existent voters.

Maine looks very 2A friendly. STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION - Article 1, Section 16. “Every citizen has a right to keep and bear arms and this right shall never be questioned.”
As does New Hampshire -STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION - Part 1, Article 2-a “All persons have the right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves, their families, their property, and the state.”

Maine looks very 2A friendly. STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION - Article 1, Section 16. “Every citizen has a right to keep and bear arms and this right shall never be questioned.”
As does New Hampshire -STATE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION - Part 1, Article 2-a “All persons have the right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves, their families, their property, and the state.”
New Hampshire has even less 2A restrictions than Maine.

The only major 2A laws in NH are federal laws otherwise constitutional carry here means exactly that.

In Maine you still need a permit to carry a firearm in a state park.

New Hampshire has even less 2A restrictions than Maine.

The only major 2A laws in NH are federal laws otherwise constitutional carry here means exactly that.

In Maine you still need a permit to carry a firearm in a state park.
thing is, the Mrs and i have been talking for a long time about moving out. but i want a warmer (not hot/humid) weather like Florida, even though the tax advantages are good for retiree's.

i do not want to stay in this part of the country and suffer from the cold, ice and snow.

so we are still undecided. when i drove all across the USA, i personally fell in love with the southwest. Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada.

my personal choice would be Nevada at this time, i still have to re-look at the tax base for retiree's, gun ranges/clubs, etc, etc.

if there are Bingo places in Nevada, (and i am sure there are many), the Mrs will beat me out there, before i can pack 1 bag.

i ain't got too long to live, and dang it, as much as golfers like to live near a golf course, i'd like to live in a 2A free state, low to no taxes, low housing, energy costs, myself.

Keep in mind both Main and New Hampshire do NOT allow loaded weapons in vehicles.
Any non prohibited person can carry loaded pistols in a vehicle without restriction as part of constitutional carry.

Loaded rifles in a vehicle are not allowed, with loaded meaning a round in the chamber. You can have a full mag in the rifle without issue as long as the chamber is clear. This is an old anti poaching law that is still somehow on the books.

CARRY IN VEHICLE?​

Can you carry a concealed handgun in a vehicle in New Hampshire?

Yes, without a license for anyone not otherwise prohibited by statute from possessing a firearm.
[N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 159-6]

thing is, the Mrs and i have been talking for a long time about moving out. but i want a warmer (not hot/humid) weather like Florida, even though the tax advantages are good for retiree's.

i do not want to stay in this part of the country and suffer from the cold, ice and snow.

so we are still undecided. when i drove all across the USA, i personally fell in love with the southwest. Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada.

my personal choice would be Nevada at this time, i still have to re-look at the tax base for retiree's, gun ranges/clubs, etc, etc.

if there are Bingo places in Nevada, (and i am sure there are many), the Mrs will beat me out there, before i can pack 1 bag.

i ain't got too long to live, and dang it, as much as golfers like to live near a golf course, i'd like to live in a 2A free state, low to no taxes, low housing, energy costs, myself.
I've heard of people buying a house in NH for the purpose of establishing a residence just for retirement purposes and also buying a house or condo in a warmer state.

It's not really surprising when one consider's that Rhode Island was the last colony to ratify the U.S. Constitution by a narrow vote of 34 to 32 on May 29, 1790. Where as the Delaware legislature became the first to ratify the Constitution by a vote of 30-0 on December 7, 1787. So size doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Back