testtest

McCloskys

UPDATE!

The couple should receive a dunce hat award for total idiocy in handling of firearms and lunacy.

My 10yr old knew how to handle and approach a firearm better that that couple.

The couple should receive a dunce hat award for total idiocy in handling of firearms and lunacy.

My 10yr old knew how to handle and approach a firearm better that that couple.
True enough KF1977, but I'm of the opinion that at that moment they were far more concerned about protecting themselves and their property than about proper firearm etiquette.

That's certainly not to excuse them, but is a reasonable explanation for them holding/displaying the guns the way they did I think. And kudos to you for ensuring your 10yr old knows better, that's the way it used to be and should still be.(y)

I remember a time when we still had shooting teams and competitions in the public school system. Hell, I can even remember having school carnivals and fairs where there were actual shooting galleries for fun and sport. Almost every kid I can remember older than maybe 5th or 6th grade was reasonably competent.

True enough KF1977, but I'm of the opinion that at that moment they were far more concerned about protecting themselves and their property than about proper firearm etiquette.

That's certainly not to excuse them, but is a reasonable explanation for them holding/displaying the guns the way they did I think. And kudos to you for ensuring your 10yr old knows better, that's the way it used to be and should still be.(y)

I remember a time when we still had shooting teams and competitions in the public school system. Hell, I can even remember having school carnivals and fairs where there were actual shooting galleries for fun and sport. Almost every kid I can remember older than maybe 5th or 6th grade was reasonably competent.
Husband is lucky wife didn't plug him waving that pea shooter around like a carrot stick .
their reasonable explanation will serve the undertaker

Her firearm was inoperable. It was a prop. And it's my opinion the whole thing was intended to be a publicity grab by the pair of lawyers. Let's see, group of people coming and you are in fear for your life so you go on outside to confront them but you don't bother to put shoes on ?

Husband is lucky wife didn't plug him waving that pea shooter around like a carrot stick .
their reasonable explanation will serve the undertaker
I laugh at your statement, not the event. And I think I remember reading right after they were arrested that her pistol wasn't even real ...... or for some reason was not operable. Not certain, but I seem to remember something like that.

Obviously it makes no difference from a competent gun handling aspect, jusy a point of fact IIRC.

Her firearm was inoperable. It was a prop. And it's my opinion the whole thing was intended to be a publicity grab by the pair of lawyers. Let's see, group of people coming and you are in fear for your life so you go on outside to confront them but you don't bother to put shoes on ?
Haha! Where I'm from we sometimes see folks going to church bare footed! And most of them are not even in a hurry to get where they're going. :):):)

Haha! Where I'm from we sometimes see folks going to church bare footed! And most of them are not even in a hurry to get where they're going. :):):)
I have a buddy from work who lives in an area where protesters were marching. He sat on his porch with an AR across his lap. He didn't point it at anyone and protesters never stopped. He's not the smartest guy I now, but if he was going to confront an angry mob, he'd have his boots on.

I think their big trouble came about when the pointed their guns at folks who were unarmed and not on their property.
Had someone been on their property and threatened them , with a weapon, then they would have been ok.

Hypothetical: i take it as me pulling a gun at my neighbor who is yelling from his yard he will come over and kick my ass for mowing the yard at 7am. Not a reason to pull a gun
I did that once and you’re still going on about it? I oughta come over there…

Back