testtest

MUSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have various genres on my phone for easy find for whatever I'm driving. Country, Rock, Metal and anything from '70s too now. Depends on what I'm doing or need pick me up tunes. Ray Stevens too make the kids laugh!

I do have a copy that resides in the cloud too. And on the wife's machine. The songs don't take up that much space, it's all the music videos that are a bit of byte hogs.

I'm into heavy metal. And after playing Doom 2016. I needed the soundtrack. Rip & Tear is the best. Mic Gordon did an excellent job, I'm glad he's on the Doom Eternal too.

I also like 80s style industrial step by Celldweller and Scandroid. So much nostalgia for old sci fi movies.

I'm into heavy metal. And after playing Doom 2016. I needed the soundtrack. Rip & Tear is the best. Mic Gordon did an excellent job, I'm glad he's on the Doom Eternal too.

I also like 80s style industrial step by Celldweller and Scandroid. So much nostalgia for old sci fi movies.
Heavy metal is so not my generation, but Doom that's whole another story..... Have the whole original sound track. Good stuff. Love that game... More so the early....

Heavy metal is so not my generation, but Doom that's whole another story..... Have the whole original sound track. Good stuff. Love that game... More so the early....

I'm picky on the Metal I listen to. It has to sound good and pump me up. It's hard to find metal that does that. You excited for Doom Eternal? It's going to be one Hell of a Blast.

As the games get more glitz I tend to not care for them so much..... generation gap I'm sure. But we'll be checking it out. My watch for is the latest version of MSFS.

Grew up listening to just about everything from 50's Motown, Elvis, Beetles, Cream, Velvet Underground, Clapton, Hendrix, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, into the 70's hair bands - GNR etc., then was really into the Grunge stuff (IMO the last great age of rock). Big fan of Soundgarden, Nirvana, Alice n Chains.

Even a little Blue Grass back in the mid-90's. Had a big crush on Linda Ronstadt when I was a kid.

Still pissed of at MTV for abandoning rock for rap & hip hop in the mid-90's.

Big fan of Tool, Metallica, and Gen 1/2 Rush (N. Peart RIP).

Unfortunately one of my local stations switched over to classic rock format & they have a bad playlist. I have to listen to better stations via the computer.

I like what I can only describe as "weird" music (from what everybody tells me, at least). I was into Slayer and Metallica in the 80s, Dark Tranquillity in the 90s, screamo in the 00's, and now Scandanavian (and Scandanavian-like) groups like Amon Amarth and Aephanemer as well as some really odd stuff like Oathbreaker (Bjork meets black metal).

I like what I can only describe as "weird" music (from what everybody tells me, at least). I was into Slayer and Metallica in the 80s, Dark Tranquillity in the 90s, screamo in the 00's, and now Scandanavian (and Scandanavian-like) groups like Amon Amarth and Aephanemer as well as some really odd stuff like Oathbreaker (Bjork meets black metal).
Different to say the least..... but that's ok!

Just about anything but Country for me. I have a production background - ran a live theatre for 10 years after college, 300 shows a season, everything from community chorus to national touring acts - classical, rock, folk, string, brass, you name it. Did college radio in..well...college. Still have a few hundred CDs from those days, lots of "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY" stuff - preproduction artwork, different versions of songs, etc. Currently I own a small live music production company and do maybe 75 shows a year with rock bands, 80s bands, blues bands, dualing piano shows, metal bands...

I don't like to make my ears hurt, but I DO like to feel the bass hit my chest - and my 3,000W powered subwoofers absolutely make that happen. I don't do "stupid-loud"...but I like full, rich music with the full range of instrument voices as well as vocal range. I have 11,000 watts in my small system (indoor gigs) and not quite 25,000 watts for my larger outdoor gigs like county fairs and festival gigs. I also have a 1,300w system in my production studio, for post-production mixdown work - I multitrack-record every show and can easily re-mix and master any track from any show. The shows all live on my 6TB external drives along with all my FX plugins.

But for the commute home, 9 times out of 10 it's Octane, Bluesville, or First Wave. Or, if traffic is really bad and I'm getting angry at left lane squatters...Ozzy's Boneyard. 17-speaker Harman-Kardon system in my Jeep, kicks pretty nice (especially for a factory system).

For those of you who like music a little off-center...DEFINITELY check out Leo Moracchioli on youtube...

Trust me.

That guy ROCKS, and he's a trip to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back