testtest

NRA

Well...if you'll wipe the froth from your mouth...

You posted a meme, which you claimed is "100% truthful." It isn't. That's all I said about you. You have responded that I am an ignorant dupe. Understood.

You also called me "dude." And a "mushroom." I take umbrage.

But, in the name of peace, I apologize for provoking your ire. Let us continue to defend our right to bear arms together, before the moderators decide they have to "shut this down."
Agreed, but I continue to stand by the veracity of the meme. Dig deep, you'll see. Or don't.
You know the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink. --Pax!--

Let's just say Wayne is NOT being a good steward of the blessings he's been given.
That's the gripe of every reasonable gun owner, NRA member or not. The gripe is legit and Radioactive Wayne is thumbing his nose at every gun owner in America because he has packed the BoD almost to a man (or woman) with his 'groupies'. Thus, he strokes his ego in the surety that short of being struck down by a lightning bolt from God, he will never be removed. ON THE OTHER HAND, if the court determines the malfeasance at NRA HQ extends to the BoD, expect an overnight ouster! I don't believe that all 76 Directors would be willing to fall on their collective sword for Whiny LaTrine.
He has certainly proven, based on a preponderance of the claims and whispers, that he is the all-time King Grifter.

Career Grifter NRA Fudd Wayne LaPierre.png

Should he be that entitled?
In two words, HELL NO! I know of NO nonprofit organization that pays their top officer in excess of 1.4 MILLION. None. I know of no nonprofit that retains an attorney (even the top attorney) in excess of 1.2 MILLION. I know of no organization that pays their top lobbyist (in this case, NRA-ILA) over 1.25 MILLION. And it's pretty safe to say that NO ONE pays all three. ONLY NRA.

Frank Tait said once that this would've never happened if the BoD were no larger than the vast majority of nonprofits and had 12-15 directors. This was one of the biggest reforms needed, but the NRA BoD, if they truly wished for the association to survive, MUST adopt this reform FIRST. Every other reform hinges on downsizing their number and then keeping those who can COMMIT, WITHOUT FAIL, to attending EVERY board meeting or else be dropped from the Board and replaced in a special election. Of course, making that and other adjustments are impossible to implement with Wayne at NRA and the BoD unwilling to cross him.

If you want to learn more, Save the Second has a website and a Facebook page. They are the best source for the effort to reform the NRA before Radioactive Wayne rides it down to ground zero!

STS Main site: https://www.savethe2a.org
STS Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaveThe2A

Jared Yanis from Guns & Gadgets 2A News just posted a video, and the title says it all:

Did NRA Sell Us Out AGAIN?!?

This will be my last post on NRA absent more videos from John Crump or Jared. I will not spar with anyone who refuses to see that the sky is blue and the grass is green with regards to the cancer at NRA HQ.
And now for a cute cat meme...

Tacti-cat home robbery response.jpg

He has it on great authority. I'm not saying it's not true, I mean they were down with red flag laws at one time. I am saying that guys on YT videos saying things doesn't make it true. I need proof.

Oh,
He has it on great authority. I'm not saying it's not true, I mean they were down with red flag laws at one time. I am saying that guys on YT videos saying things doesn't make it true. I need proof.
I get it, but I'm not trusting "some guy". Jared is not one to exaggerate or anything. He's as unimpeachable a source as is John Crump. The problem isn't the organization, or the programs. It's the leadership, and I believe that the BoD is as culpable as Wayne is, because the Board by the letter of the law has a fiduciary responsibility, among other things. I am very much praying that things get fixed ASAP. I support STS too, they're working on solutions to restore NRA to dependability and respectability. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Interesting headline. Anti-gun bill dies, but NRA was in agreement with antigun groups in supporting it???
I've seen this before and want answers as to why...
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2022/03/16/nra-gun-control-2-n56449
To be honest, if that's the bill I'm thinking of in Virginia, it was to crack down on filed off serial numbers on firearms. It really doesn't have anything to do with the right to bear arms. IMHO, I wouldn't consider that an anti-gun law. Other people may disagree with me, and that's OK. I can't think of any reason why someone would file off serial numbers for anything other than an illegal/nefarious purpose.

To be honest, if that's the bill I'm thinking of in Virginia, it was to crack down on filed off serial numbers on firearms. It really doesn't have anything to do with the right to bear arms. IMHO, I wouldn't consider that an anti-gun law. Other people may disagree with me, and that's OK. I can't think of any reason why someone would file off serial numbers for anything other than an illegal/nefarious purpose.
Yes (y) it had to do with serial numbers, but my take on the language was that this bill would have outlawed "spooky guns" made from 80% kits. In other words, guns would all be required to have some sort of serial# on it. I may be wrong, I'll say that up front. So many antigun laws being proposed at federal & state levels, it's hard to follow them all. I try to concentrate on my state & federal, but if you're a hardcore activist and get alerts, you get news from all corners.

Yes (y) it had to do with serial numbers, but my take on the language was that this bill would have outlawed "spooky guns" made from 80% kits. In other words, guns would all be required to have some sort of serial# on it. I may be wrong, I'll say that up front. So many antigun laws being proposed at federal & state levels, it's hard to follow them all. I try to concentrate on my state & federal, but if you're a hardcore activist and get alerts, you get news from all corners.
Agreed, 50 states, territories, DC and the feds, not to mention the occasional local government laws. Too much to keep track of. For personal information when travelling, I just use the free USCCA map app.

Gun Talk Radio's Tom Gresham talks with Frank Tait running for a spot on the NRA BOD. Audio length 11:30+ minutes. Give your Vote (if eligible to vote for BOD) for Frank if you agree with his platform. I'll be giving him my vote (I want to know what goes on in these meetings).

"Is there a strategy for voting for the NRA Board of Directors? Frank Tait is on the ballot and joins the radio show to discuss his candidacy and how to vote for the NRA Board of Directors. How you vote can send a message to those at the top. Gun Talk Radio’s Tom Gresham and Frank mull the options for the NRA Board and reveal the strategy to create meaningful change to the current state of the National Rifle Association under Wayne LaPierre."

Back