testtest

Off To The Doctor Today

Well its early but had to get up and eat something before my knee surgery later today. Took my BP meds and that's it-- no blood thinner today. I also nixed the perscription for pain meds as I don't take those kind of meds anymore. Thats the reason half my intestines are missing. I hope all goes well and the pain isn't too bad. Really didn't want to do this but my knee was killing me and my siberian husky likes to go for walks! I'll let you all know how it went in a couple of days, wish me luck.

Well its early but had to get up and eat something before my knee surgery later today. Took my BP meds and that's it-- no blood thinner today. I also nixed the perscription for pain meds as I don't take those kind of meds anymore. Thats the reason half my intestines are missing. I hope all goes well and the pain isn't too bad. Really didn't want to do this but my knee was killing me and my siberian husky likes to go for walks! I'll let you all know how it went in a couple of days, wish me luck.
much luck, and best wishes.

it'll be no time that your husky will be running ahead of you, and you will be able to catch up to him/her....

you most likely have had a surgery or 2 in your life, usually it is recommended that we do not eat anything as to not puke it up while under anesthesia.....

but, all my doctors told me specifically what meds i could take before i went under the knife.

Good luck! Hope all goes as planned.

Good luck and speedy recovery.

Good luck on your surgery!

Much luck nmedge. You’ll be walking your husky in no time, I’m sure.

Two years ago I had to have an operation on my right knee because of a meniscus tear. Actually had 2 tears . I still don't know how it happened but at least it got fixed.

The bad thing is that the arthritis I already had in that knee is even worse now. Oh well , you know why they call it the golden years don't you ? It's because of all the money it takes to keep you going! ;)

I hope all goes well with the operation and you get back on your feet in rapid time.

Two years ago I had to have an operation on my right knee because of a meniscus tear. Actually had 2 tears . I still don't know how it happened but at least it got fixed.

The bad thing is that the arthritis I already had in that knee is even worse now. Oh well , you know why they call it the golden years don't you ? It's because of all the money it takes to keep you going! ;)

I hope all goes well with the operation and you get back on your feet in rapid time.
it's called "the golden years", cuz all the doctors we see are raking in the money.

Well i'm back. Feel a little stiff but I did sleep good last night. There was a couple tears that doctor found while in there but he said he was able to repair. Didn't know about the tears before operation. The husky was happy to see me back and stayed close to me all night! Wife will stay home with me today she says to help me if I need anything. I think she just wanted another day off. Thanks for all the great posts you left me, really appreciated it. John

Well i'm back. Feel a little stiff but I did sleep good last night. There was a couple tears that doctor found while in there but he said he was able to repair. Didn't know about the tears before operation. The husky was happy to see me back and stayed close to me all night! Wife will stay home with me today she says to help me if I need anything. I think she just wanted another day off. Thanks for all the great posts you left me, really appreciated it. John
glad to hear that you and @Keystone19250 have both had successful operations.

have you guys ever wondered how it would have been, had you lived like 60 years ago and had the need for such an operation, but the doctors did not have the technology and procedures that they have now..???

i think the word "crippled" would have been ingrained into your brain forever.

Awesome news John.
It’s funny you mentioned the Husky staying by your side as my cat hasn’t left me alone all week, it’s strange they know and want to comfort.

Good news nmedge, glad all went well, keystone how are you doing? You guys take care of yourselves
Doing ok Annihilator, the pain is minimal and I just have to be careful with what I do with my arm but I’m feeling good.
I do have a situation I’m dealing with caused by the anesthesia and Hydrocodon pain meds,
“which I’m not taking anymore”
I’ll spare everyone the details,
TMI category 🤦‍♂️😬😂

Doing ok Annihilator, the pain is minimal and I just have to be careful with what I do with my arm but I’m feeling good.
I do have a situation I’m dealing with caused by the anesthesia and Hydrocodon pain meds,
“which I’m not taking anymore”
I’ll spare everyone the details,
TMI category 🤦‍♂️😬😂
I know when I had my hernia surgery last year, when I woke up I had red spots all over my face from a reaction to the anesthesia, took couple days for it to clear, but I will say the anesthesiologist kept in touch every day

He was probably freaking out about the dose he gave you or you found out he was playing (Tic-Tac-Toe) on your face.
A642CD45-AE27-45EC-A7D2-862EDDCFE66E.gif

I know when I had my hernia surgery last year, when I woke up I had red spots all over my face from a reaction to the anesthesia, took couple days for it to clear, but I will say the anesthesiologist kept in touch every day
He was probably freaking out about the dose he gave you or you found out he was playing (Tic-Tac-Toe) on your face.
or, he could just have a fetish for people with freckles..????

Back