testtest

Off To The Doctor Today

Good luck to you Keystone. Hoping and praying for a quick recovery.
I just got home this afternoon from a short stay in the hospital myself. I had Pneumonia in left lung on top of my COPD. wasn't in a good way for a bit there.
1657239535253.gif

Papa, you see this guy…..run…..run far……run fast!

Good luck to you Keystone. Hoping and praying for a quick recovery.
I just got home this afternoon from a short stay in the hospital myself. I had Pneumonia in left lung on top of my COPD. wasn't in a good way for a bit there.
Stay well my friend.

I’m home and with the nerve block I’m not feeling any pain yet but my left arm is dead from the shoulder blade to finger tips.

Biggest issue is nausea,

I will say this everyone (nurses) at the hospital was exemplary, very professional and caring.

Stay well my friend.

I’m home and with the nerve block I’m not feeling any pain yet but my left arm is dead from the shoulder blade to finger tips.

Biggest issue is nausea,

I will say this everyone (nurses) at the hospital was exemplary, very professional and caring.
The anthesia always effects my wife with nausea, glad your home, take care of yourself and be careful.

I remember waking up in recovery and the room was full, I fell asleep and when I woke up again I was alone.

The sling they gave me is junk
(no decent adjustment) so I’ll be looking for another one.
Back when I had my wrist surgery to reattach a ligament and repair 2 torn tendons in the 2007, as the surgeon was drilling a place to put a pin in, I woke up and smelled bone burning, looked at him and asked WTF are you doing to my wrist, needless to say, a few seconds later a mask was put on me and I was out again, plus I was tied down.

Back when I had my wrist surgery to reattach a ligament and repair 2 torn tendons in the 2007, as the surgeon was drilling a place to put a pin in, I woke up and smelled bone burning, looked at him and asked WTF are you doing to my wrist, needless to say, a few seconds later a mask was put on me and I was out again, plus I was tied down.
i got something to say about being, "tied down".........but it'll get removed as "inappropriate".

so i won't say it, or anything else......today

Back