testtest

Off To The Doctor Today

When I have to be viewed i'm going to make sure I have no clothes on! That ought to raise some eyebrows.
C6078126-870D-427E-BC6D-8CF01EACA8DE.gif

Well today’s the day I “was” to go under the knife and have my shoulder replaced but now that’s on hold. For the last two weeks I’ve had multiple doctors appointments at two different hospitals in the area. Some were just informational some involved testing. On Tuesday of (this week) I was at a cardiologist to talk about my EKG and a possible concern, I passed that but will have to follow up in 3 months with a echo cardiogram to determine the extent of a possible enlarged heart chamber. 😟
Still on Tuesday was a Covid test, yup, ok so I never got Covid at least I never got sick, Keep in mind at this point I felt fine. I wake up Wednesday morning and check “My Chart” “I tested positive” 🤬🤬
By last night I’m sick, an intense splitting headache, a mostly dry cough and soar throat. And I’m quarantined for 5 days. Aleve and Tylenol knocked down the fever and headache but I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck. Yesterday
I spoke to all the doctors and nurses that I’ve been dealing with the last two weeks and although I’m disappointed it is what it is.
Then the phone calls started from people claiming to be with the health department 🤬🤬 with one call the lady starts in basically demanding medical information and personal information, let’s just say that phone call didn’t end well for her as I blew up telling her I share NOTHING with people I don’t know.
This has been a ride that’s not over and I’m waiting for a rescheduling of my surgery.

Well today’s the day I “was” to go under the knife and have my shoulder replaced but now that’s on hold. For the last two weeks I’ve had multiple doctors appointments at two different hospitals in the area. Some were just informational some involved testing. On Tuesday of (this week) I was at a cardiologist to talk about my EKG and a possible concern, I passed that but will have to follow up in 3 months with a echo cardiogram to determine the extent of a possible enlarged heart chamber. 😟
Still on Tuesday was a Covid test, yup, ok so I never got Covid at least I never got sick, Keep in mind at this point I felt fine. I wake up Wednesday morning and check “My Chart” “I tested positive” 🤬🤬
By last night I’m sick, an intense splitting headache, a mostly dry cough and soar throat. And I’m quarantined for 5 days. Aleve and Tylenol knocked down the fever and headache but I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck. Yesterday
I spoke to all the doctors and nurses that I’ve been dealing with the last two weeks and although I’m disappointed it is what it is.
Then the phone calls started from people claiming to be with the health department 🤬🤬 with one call the lady starts in basically demanding medical information and personal information, let’s just say that phone call didn’t end well for her as I blew up telling her I share NOTHING with people I don’t know.
This has been a ride that’s not over and I’m waiting for a rescheduling of my surgery.
What's going around now seems to be more contagious. Feel better soon!

oh jeez, sorry to hear this.

all i can do is wish you a speedy recovery, and for your operation to take place ASAP.

Hang in there. Unfortunately, in our age category things pop up that we never thought of before.

I recently had an unexpecting "complication" but one has to roll with the punches and keep going.

Regarding info calls, it seems that the botom dwellers seem to find out what's going on & then starts to prey upon folks.

My providers do everything on line & notify me when I have to go to their secure website to confirm appointments and enter medical/personal info. But nothing is absolutley secure nowadays.

Hang in there. Unfortunately, in our age category things pop up that we never thought of before.

I recently had an unexpecting "complication" but one has to roll with the punches and keep going.

Regarding info calls, it seems that the botom dwellers seem to find out what's going on & then starts to prey upon folks.

My providers do everything on line & notify me when I have to go to their secure website to confirm appointments and enter medical/personal info. But nothing is absolutley secure nowadays.
no NOTHING is secure anymore...how many freaking times, have i read or saw on the local tv news, someone's car got broken into, a laptop FORM WORK.......that they were taking home, gets stolen?

why in God's name, take home that information? why can't it stay at the office? and maybe they go to work an hour or 2 earlier or stay an hour or 2 late..???

then the BS of the people getting notices to contact the credit bureaus to check on thier credit reports..?????

Sorry to hear of your bout with Covid , especially at the time you were to get another issue fixed. They call it the golden years . You know why ? because it takes lots of gold to keep us going.

I hope you recover soon with no lasting effects. I never ran a fever when I had Covid but I did have the feeling that a truck ran over me then backed up to see what they hit and got me again. Also had the sever headache.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

no NOTHING is secure anymore...how many freaking times, have i read or saw on the local tv news, someone's car got broken into, a laptop FORM WORK.......that they were taking home, gets stolen?

why in God's name, take home that information? why can't it stay at the office? and maybe they go to work an hour or 2 earlier or stay an hour or 2 late..???

then the BS of the people getting notices to contact the credit bureaus to check on thier credit reports..?????
That's why I clearly said.."But nothing is absolutely secure nowadays". Reading is fundamental.

Damn keystone sorry to hear get better soon one step at a time you got this keystone

So unfortunately a worrisome update to my medical situation. 6/2 has come and gone and still no shoulder surgery due to my lingering sinus infection due to Covid. After taking plaxovid I started to feel better and felt I was turning the corner. Luckily this infection has not affected my breathing and I do have about 60% of my taste back, unfortunately this infection has caused me to loose 80% of my hearing in both ears and continue to struggle with a sinus infection and aggravating cough.
I know my shoulder surgery will happen but I need to be healthy to make that happen.

Back