testtest

Off To The Doctor Today

I wish you luck. Sometimes something as simple as changing your diet can fix problems like this. If you're willing to look into it, cut down or completely cut out carbs/sugars. Carnivore diet did me wonders. Fixed a lot of issues
And I completely agree with you that what a person eats plays a significant role in our metabolism and our bodies as a whole however at this point changing my diet will do nothing to help my shoulder.

My left shoulder started clicking and then moved on to crunching. Pain increased with the noise. I had a cortisone shot years ago and it only recently started making noise again.
As for your "necking" knob, my English teacher had a story about one he had. Seems he was stopped awaiting his time to turn and had the wheel cranked. A drunk plowed into him and as his car was forced backwards, the wheels straightened and the force of the impact placed his head into the steering wheel as it bobbed up and down from the punches of the knob. Needless to say, his face was a bloody mess (he had scars years later) and to top it off, the horn ring (remember those?) broke and punctured his lung.

My left shoulder started clicking and then moved on to crunching. Pain increased with the noise. I had a cortisone shot years ago and it only recently started making noise again.
As for your "necking" knob, my English teacher had a story about one he had. Seems he was stopped awaiting his time to turn and had the wheel cranked. A drunk plowed into him and as his car was forced backwards, the wheels straightened and the force of the impact placed his head into the steering wheel as it bobbed up and down from the punches of the knob. Needless to say, his face was a bloody mess (he had scars years later) and to top it off, the horn ring (remember those?) broke and punctured his lung.
Although tragic I have to say having the wheels turned in the direction you intend to go (before) you actually start moving is a big no no and I remember being taught that years ago.
Example your stopped and your front wheels are turned to the left and get rear ended your going left most likely into oncoming traffic.

So as to not hijack my own wildlife rescue thread someone in that thread mentioned about seeing pictures of the surgical procedure I’ll be going through next week. Although probably just joking and I’m sure not possible anyway I’ve been doing my research and the attached website has a video on what I’ll be going through. Very interesting and informative.

my BIL goes thursday morning in fact, to have the stitches taken out, doctor told his wife, that he had a rather large tear.

now he has been wearing a contraption larger than an ordinary "sling", and sleeps in the recliner, as he cannot lay flat in the bed.

good luck, you are certainly having a more complicated operation than he did.

So as to not hijack my own wildlife rescue thread someone in that thread mentioned about seeing pictures of the surgical procedure I’ll be going through next week. Although probably just joking and I’m sure not possible anyway I’ve been doing my research and the attached website has a video on what I’ll be going through. Very interesting and informative.

Well I'm not going to watch, as I have torn rotor cuff muscles in both shoulders that Physical Therapy has thus far alleviated the pain (and don't want to see what will happen if the pain returns). As like you, I'm leery of surgery, never undergoing any other that left eye cataract surgery which in itself cause some apprehension. Keystone, I agree with others that surgery has come a long way as far as being performed safely, and believe everything will go extremely well with yours. I wish you the best of luck my friend, and look forward to the day you post that the pain is gone and it was the best thing you did in having this procedure.

1652318318093.gif

For the last couple weeks I’ve been dealing with some intense left shoulder pain, the worst of it is when I’m trying to sleep. Although I do have some tests coming up including some imaging and then an MRI however following the initial doctors visit its looking like I have arthritis that is significantly damaging the bones in my left shoulder. I’m glad I’m right hand/arm dominate.
Tomorrow I’m off to get my hearing tested and will most likely end up with hearing aids. It’s getting interesting getting old.
Getting "old" ain't for wimps.

Back