testtest

Pet Peeves

nother thing that’s gets under my skin, you watch tv, then there are commercials, which I know it has to be, but every other one is about medicine. These stupid commercials advertise stuff you can’t ask for, your doctor has to prescribe them and he isn’t going to listen to you just because it was advertised on tv, these damn commercials on every program break, on every channel even Outdoor Chanel and Sportsman Channel, even on Motortrend……give me a break!

And all of the side effects include death. Didnt and still dont hear any side effects of the covid vaccine.
Having been given a drug for my diabetes a few years back that almost killed me , I know full well about side effects. The Dr told me I had about 4 hours of life left when they started I V s in both arms. 😳

Having been given a drug for my diabetes a few years back that almost killed me , I know full well about side effects. The Dr told me I had about 4 hours of life left when they started I V s in both arms. 😳
I have been told many times that when I go out of this World , I will go out joking around. I guess it is true because when they got me into a hospital room and the nurse started to take my blood pressure , she couldn't get a reading on the roll around electronic cuff machine and had to get a manual cuff to check my blood pressure.

She had a worried look on her face so me being me , I asked her if I should just close my eyes and stop breathing.

She looked at me and almost screamed , " That isn't funny!" . Then she ran out of the room and I was swarmed like bees around a hive. :p

My PET peeve...dogs on a plane.

IMG_20230122_181248460_1.jpg

Ok, another peeve here, when you have a revolver that shoots pistol rounds and they include the moon clips, but if you read more in the manual it will state you DON’T have to use them! If you don’t have to use them, then why give them to you, if you ever tried to remove the fired cases from a clip, you know what I’m talking about, now my S&W 610, the clips have a small split on the end to make it somewhat easier, but on my 625, the ends are solid and a real b***h unless you have a de-Mooney tool, which 90% of the time I leave on my bench and forget to take it with me.

The over (improper) use of certain words -- Part 3

I basically walked to the corner.
She basically spent four dollars.
They basically got all the paint off the wall.
Remember the annoying “like literally” was a thing, the 80’s OMG valley speak fad the morphed into an overuse of acronyms as if everything has to be limited for the sake of a character counting texting format.

Back