testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

Looks like a bunch of good choices there except for that bottle of 'Johnny Walker Red' ...... As Mathew Quigley often said about handguns "Never had much use for 'em" !!! Well, I never had much use for most Scotch's, and especially 'Johnny Walker'. I'm sure some do and more power to 'em. I'm a confirmed bourbon and/or sour mash whiskey man myself.

As for the deer...... that's a mighty fine specimen. I can't tell if there's a G4 on the left side, but even if not that's a fine rack. Congrats to the son !!! I'm sure he's proud of it, and I'm guessing it's a pretty proud dad too !!!(y)(y)(y)

Bettin' he got him with that Saint Victor 308 he claimed from you ...... huh? Smart boy that one !!! ;):):):)
Yes
Yes .. massively proud
No .. Weatherby .270
Saint is thermal equipped for night hogs

Not much a JW fan myself.
Macallan Single malt if I’m not drinking bourbon

Currently enjoying Troeg's Hop Cycle, an Amber IPA, 9% ABV but smooth as can be. 2 or 3 will put me to sleep. Also enjoying an eye opener Bloody Mary made with a mix called ZingZang that my nephew introduced me to. Luckily, my local super market carries it. Spice and heat are just right.

Is Cream Soda close to Root Beer? I always confuse the taste because I haven't drank either for close to 40 years because the artificial sweetener always upset my stomach. I haven't had a regular pop over 40 yars.
They both have their own special taste. Back in the sixties my parents only let me drink Canada Dry Cream Soda or Root Beer because neither had caffeine. I think now most brands of either have caffeine.

Back