testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

Bombay Sapphire is the best gin in the world. And you're a man after my own heart. A Winston Churchill martini with the perfect olives. I mix mine 5-1 and 2 olives. Stirred, not shaken.
Screenshot_20211109-150917.png
until you try this!

Good Tequila requires no salt nor citrus.
Bad Tequila requires both.
The only way I've ever been able to tolerate Tequila is in some kind of mixer .............. and I don't like mixers much at all. My method is typically "on the rocks" with water by it. Occasionally I'll prefer to drink a good rye whiskEy (whisky with an E) or a good bourbon neat. But Tequila, gin, and any other clear liquor, and especially 'tater' liquor just ain't my 'cup-o-tea'.

Now don't misunderstand ...... I'll try about anything I've never tried before, and will drink most anything offered if there's nothing better, but my preference ain't clear liquors of any kind. I've said before ...... "I'm just a simple man who requires only simple pleasures"!!! (y)(y)(y):D And I'm a firm believer in 'each to his own'!!!

The only way I've ever been able to tolerate Tequila is in some kind of mixer .............. and I don't like mixers much at all. My method is typically "on the rocks" with water by it. Occasionally I'll prefer to drink a good rye whiskEy (whisky with an E) or a good bourbon neat. But Tequila, gin, and any other clear liquor, and especially 'tater' liquor just ain't my 'cup-o-tea'.

Now don't misunderstand ...... I'll try about anything I've never tried before, and will drink most anything offered if there's nothing better, but my preference ain't clear liquors of any kind. I've said before ...... "I'm just a simple man who requires only simple pleasures"!!! (y)(y)(y):D And I'm a firm believer in 'each to his own'!!!
Amen to that. I started drinking Tequila in a tourist trap tequila store.
There were hundreds of tequila and they taught me about sipping tequilas. Anjeo vs Repasado vs Blanko. And "Gold" is not tequila.

Amen to that. I started drinking Tequila in a tourist trap tequila store.
There were hundreds of tequila and they taught me about sipping tequilas. Anjeo vs Repasado vs Blanko. And "Gold" is not tequila.
Just the smell of whiskey/whisky or bourbon will make everything I had ate come flying out at speed. My kids never believed that and dropped a capful of beam in my Pepsi.... Guess who got to clean up the kitchen table? Wasn't I, they never doubted my word on liquor after that. I had way too many forceful exits from brown liquor before I could buy my own. Everyone I gave money to to buy beer seemed to always come back with Jack, Jim or any number of brown liquor.
Tequila and Gin and Chopin vodka are my only liquors I will drink, and now very rarely.
I once found out that most "Gold" Tequilas were rested in used bourbon barrels and that explained a lot as to why I hated them from jump.
Makes my spine tingle just typing this out🤢🤮

Back