testtest

Run on gun purchases with pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt. He went there and either bought the 92X (he already has the APX Carry (or so he says :unsure:), or paid a little to have them move it. The 🤡, er, guy just doesn't want me to increase my totals count on him that's all. Very shrewd indeed. 😈
I think somebody sent them the secret pic of BET7 secret gun room and told him no more water guns today, just can’t figure who would do such a thing...😇😇😇😇

Having lived through the AWB and learned lessons I knew this was coming a couple weeks ago.

One news report encouraged new gun-owners to get proper training. I think we all can agree on that.

I knew something like this was coming for the past several years, to be honest. Everyone always thinks that the “good times” will last...I’m just not much of an optimist.

I’m amused, right now, because someone on Armslist here in MN is trying to sell a case of Tula (or Wolf—some Russki steelcase) 9mm for $300...that’s a nice markup, there. I wonder if someone will pay it...I’m betting they will.

Now I'm looking the case of Wolf .223 in my stash, wondering how much I can get for it...maybe put it up for trade, and see what cash offers I get. Pretty sure I paid about $200 for it a while back...I can guarantee I won’t lose money on it.

I don't feel sorry for anyone that has waited till now to decide to stock up on anything. Everything's been available for a decent price for year's. I've got more and then some. First thing is start Reloading! I buy once fired brass any time I run across a good buy and reload them . Boom a extra 500 or 1000 to the stock pile . Ammo on sale at a good price? Buy a couple extra boxes. Boom couple extra 100. Planahead guys

I don't have as much as I'd *like*...but I have enough to get by. I just have to curtail my range time...which sucks, but it is what it is. I've thought "do I need to buy another gun"...but right now, no. I have a house I'm trying to sell and money is t-i-g-h-t. I have my EDC, and I have...others in the safe. I'll just wait till a buyer's market returns, and keep what I have in optimum condition.

I want...

I want to be John Wick's Pencil.

John Wick Patron Saint of Guns.jpg

I don't feel sorry for anyone that has waited till now to decide to stock up on anything. Everything's been available for a decent price for year's. I've got more and then some. First thing is start Reloading! I buy once fired brass any time I run across a good buy and reload them . Boom a extra 500 or 1000 to the stock pile . Ammo on sale at a good price? Buy a couple extra boxes. Boom couple extra 100. Planahead guys

That's what I've been saying for a few weeks now.

My idiot "son in law" ( Daughter's fiancee) called me up yesterday asking if I knew where he could get some 223 or 5.56 in bulk. Yeah, I got a place. They got it in stock, pretty much normal price. Up to 11 day shipping delay though due to order backlog and that assumes all the trucks will still be running in Missouri and several other states over the next week. I told him he was a dumbass and he should try a couple local stores I know that fly kinda under the radar for guns and ammo. Up until a couple days ago idiot child didn't even think he needed to get a couple cartons of smokes as opposed to just buying them a couple packs at a time at the gas station, like he does, like a dumbass. So I went to my daughter's work and slipped her a couple hundred and told her to get the stuff she needed now while she could and to keep her smokes in her car and let the idiot worry about his own cigarette situation. I also told her to bolster her stock of dog food, people food, alcohol and whatever else she might need to make it a couple weeks without having to leave the house. I know she's good on ammo because every time I have bought ammo for the last couple years I buy a few extra boxes of 9mm for her and frankly she only needs enough to either get her here or to hold out until I get to her ( She lives 6 houses up the street). All good and fine, but a 9mm pistol is only gonna get you so far in a serious situation and although her fiancee has a shotgun up there, he didn't have much ammo for it either. He likes to rib me about my habit of buying and stashing weapons and ammo, but I don't think the dumbass is laughing about it now.

As far as the stores around here, they had started to go back to semi-normal. Then yesterday Illinois went on lock down and the rumors are flying that Missouri will follow suit very soon. My work ( Local gas company)shut down our job and sent us home yesterday, told us to keep our (work) phones on us and cancelled today's (Saturday) overtime work. We are operating at what they call level 2 and it is expected we will go to level 3 over the weekend. What this means is that all non emergency work will be cancelled. I am expecting they will tell us to stay home for a couple weeks, only keeping a skeleton crew of emergency leak trucks running. When the gas company shuts down, ****'s about to get real don't ya think?

3 Different people, 2 of whom are active military, told me yesterday that the National Guard is mobilizing and they are predicting that once they are all deployed there is going to be a nationwide, stay at home order. Non essential businesses will shut down. I've spent the last couple of evenings shopping for myself and the old people I know and care about. My folks, the old folks in the neighborhood, etc.. My old man is 80 and in poor health so he isn't leaving the house, but he already had enough sense to have plenty of ammo on hand and I made sure they have enough food and supplies to last a few weeks.

Anyway, yeah, I agree. Anyone who waited until now to start preparing for an emergency situation like the one we are most likely facing is a dumbass. While I don't feel sorry for them and won't be supplying them with any of my reinforcements, I will do what I can to protect them since they are apparently too short sided to prepare for it themselves. Most of my people live pretty close to me and they all know that if it comes down to it and the world goes sideways they need to get themselves to my place and as far as I know they all should have enough gas and "Security" items to get themselves here.

"My idiot "son in law" ( Daughter's fiancee)" "I told him he was a dumbass"

:ROFLMAO:That is hilarious. Is this what I have to look forward to?

Sounds like you are ready and safe at home. Thanks for the read and stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back