testtest

Senate Gun Control

Looking over the proposal - essentially it’s a Spending Bill.
More money for more mental health and school programs...on top of all the other funding these two disastrous, dysfunctional, waste spending institutions already get. Think about that and who’s going to benefit…certainly not the Kids.
And in a few months They’ll be screaming and demanding more $$$ and more control that was passed over with this proposa. Kick the can down the road for now and letting the next round of gun control and age limitation rhetoric commence after mid-terms. Keeps the ignoramuses perched on Their soapboxes.
Endless cycle of bs.

More money for more mental health and school programs...on top of all the other funding these two disastrous, dysfunctional, waste spending institutions already get. Think about that and who’s going to benefit…certainly not the Kids.
And in a few months They’ll be screaming and demanding more $$$ and more control that was passed over with this proposa. Kick the can down the road for now and letting the next round of gun control and age limitation rhetoric commence after mid-terms. Keeps the ignoramuses perched on Their soapboxes.
Endless cycle of bs.
…it merely lets them create more govt jobs, and hire based on ‘diversity’ guidelines. There’ll need to be a supervisor for every 5 workers, managers for every region, a director and a hierarchy to provide ‘support functions’.
It’ll turn out to be a joke, like everything else govt does.

Regarding the first couple paragraphs, it talks about ‘red flag’, as usual, but specifically as something for concerned family to call on to disarm a family member in a condition of concern.
In my extended family, someone would bring up the problem to others and at some reasonable point, a couple of us would go over and see Tom or Bill, and just take the darn things ! He’d know where they are and why. He’d get ‘em back when circumstances changed back to normal (whatever that is these days 🙄).

Only way I’d even consider supporting red flag is if it required a responsible family member, acceptable to the person at risk, to accept/hold the firearms and be in on the whole thing from the get-go. And then, only maybe.

Govt lockup?? No way.

Regarding the first couple paragraphs, it talks about ‘red flag’, as usual, but specifically as something for concerned family to call on to disarm a family member in a condition of concern.
In my extended family, someone would bring up the problem to others and at some reasonable point, a couple of us would go over and see Tom or Bill, and just take the darn things ! He’d know where they are and why. He’d get ‘em back when circumstances changed back to normal (whatever that is these days 🙄).

Only way I’d even consider supporting red flag is if it required a responsible family member, acceptable to the person at risk, to accept/hold the firearms and be in on the whole thing from the get-go. And then, only maybe.

Govt lockup?? No way.

Once a long time ago when my little brother was living and before he went to prison he called me up and asked me what my grampa's old Ithaca 37 was worth. Since it had been given to him he was going to pawn it or sell it. I told him I would check for him and get back to him. As soon as I got off the phone I drove to my parent's house where he was staying and took the gun from him. I still have it.

It could be worse. If they spend the money strengthening up schools, it may be worth it. And the way I read it, it gives states money if they implement a red flag law. That could be ok or horrible depending on the state and how they structure it. At least it’s not the Federal Government doing it.

Like I said, it’s not great, but it could be a LOT worse. At least there’s no banning of guns, magazine capacities or raising the age on the purchase of a rifle…

It could be worse. If they spend the money strengthening up schools, it may be worth it. And the way I read it, it gives states money if they implement a red flag law. That could be ok or horrible depending on the state and how they structure it. At least it’s not the Federal Government doing it.

Like I said, it’s not great, but it could be a LOT worse. At least there’s no banning of guns, magazine capacities or raising the age on the purchase of a rifle…
Great! The house commies will never accept that and their blatant gun grab won't pass the senate, so we can all thank our old buddy, Mr. Grid Lock once again. It is supposed to be difficult to pass new laws, as that is the only way freedom can survive this bunch. The Brainless Brandon will sign anything. He can't think past his cereal bowl.
I would remind all these petty tyrants that it is an election year in a country with hundreds of millions of law abiding firearm owners.

Great! The house commies will never accept that and their blatant gun grab won't pass the senate, so we can all thank our old buddy, Mr. Grid Lock once again. It is supposed to be difficult to pass new laws, as that is the only way freedom can survive this bunch. The Brainless Brandon will sign anything. He can't think past his cereal bowl.
I would remind all these petty tyrants that it is an election year in a country with hundreds of millions of law abiding firearm owners.
The problem is Missouri's senior senator, Roy Blunt, not only can be counted on to vote for this, he was on the bi-partisan committee. And he is not running for re-election.

We're not out of the woods yet, but what else is new?
Well whoever replaces him will be a lot more conservative than he is. The only reason he didn't go full blown RINO 25 years ago is he would never have been re-elected. Now that he doesn't have to worry about it we see who he really is. A piece of crap. He has voted really wrong on a couple other things since he announced his retirement too. Think I'll send him a letter telling him he's a piece of crap.

Every single democrat who was asked about it said something akin to " It's a good starting point". Pray to christ they lose the house and the senate in November.

…it merely lets them create more govt jobs, and hire based on ‘diversity’ guidelines. There’ll need to be a supervisor for every 5 workers, managers for every region, a director and a hierarchy to provide ‘support functions’.
It’ll turn out to be a joke, like everything else govt does.
…I think they’ll need a Czar too, to look for root causes.
The Big Guy: Kam’s tied up with southern border and climatizing, let me get Holder on the case…

Endless cycle of bs.
Thats how I read it to. Just throwing money at things to make people think they care

4 of the 10 Republican senators who agreed to this “ Framework” are lame ducks. Anyone who thinks this isn’t just the democrats “ nose under the tent” election issue BS is in a mental institution.

Back