testtest

Show off your 1911

I had this made for my V16, not sure if I posted it yet but it turned out cool. The hammered corners and the Texas stars I added myself. The top isnt scratched I went with a distressed look to suit the theme.

f2.jpg

f4.jpg

Just getting started on the inside. The top tray lifts out and another long slide lives underneath.
I am sacrificing an old black riding vest that is super thin leather for summer riding to wrap the white lid foam. Its worn look should compliment the box.
Haven't quite settled on what to do where the gun sets but it will come to me. lol

20210511_103727.jpg

I had this made for my V16, not sure if I posted it yet but it turned out cool. The hammered corners and the Texas stars I added myself. The top isnt scratched I went with a distressed look to suit the theme.

View attachment 17383

View attachment 17381

Just getting started on the inside. The top tray lifts out and another long slide lives underneath.
I am sacrificing an old black riding vest that is super thin leather for summer riding to wrap the white lid foam. Its worn look should compliment the box.
Haven't quite settled on what to do where the gun sets but it will come to me. lol

View attachment 17382
Very…very nice……

View attachment 17383

View attachment 17381

View attachment 17382
That is truly outstanding !!!

Couple more of the V16 just cuz its easy to look at IMO lol
Not sure if I told you guys that when I found this pistol it was brand new in the box unfired.
Springfield ran the serial and it was built in April 2000
Cutting it for the optic set the world on fire with my buddies. :ROFLMAO:
I chose a single smith shop to do all the work. Took me 9 months to get it back but it was worth it. I would call and he always answered him self cuz wasnt anyone else lol I would call on sat and sun and we would BS for hours. I told him once I should let him go so he can work on my pistol and he said hes workin on it as we speak, no need to hang up.
He is a character no doubt about it. It was cool hearing him work and hearing milling machines and lathes running etc
while we yapped and he worked on stuff. Could almost smell it. :ROFLMAO:

Steel Heart Tactical out of Ohio did all the work. Great experience. Its as polished on the inside as out.

20210416_111919.jpg

20210416_112048.jpg

Couple more of the V16 just cuz its easy to look at IMO lol
Not sure if I told you guys that when I found this pistol it was brand new in the box unfired.
Springfield ran the serial and it was built in April 2000
Cutting it for the optic set the world on fire with my buddies. :ROFLMAO:
I chose a single smith shop to do all the work. Took me 9 months to get it back but it was worth it. I would call and he always answered him self cuz wasnt anyone else lol I would call on sat and sun and we would BS for hours. I told him once I should let him go so he can work on my pistol and he said hes workin on it as we speak, no need to hang up.
He is a character no doubt about it. It was cool hearing him work and hearing milling machines and lathes running etc
while we yapped and he worked on stuff. Could almost smell it. :ROFLMAO:

Steel Heart Tactical out of Ohio did all the work. Great experience. Its as polished on the inside as out.

View attachment 17384

View attachment 17385
Where did you get the 1911 stand ?

Where did you get the 1911 stand ?
Same ques I had...

A gentleman over at SIGTalk's daughter makes them to fund her school stuff.
Its 3D printed but must be a quality machine. Its the best 3D printed item I have seen albeit I havnt seen alot lol
She was charging 12 bucks for them, Im in Alaska so shipping was 10 bucks. I just gave her 30 to support the cause.
Figured a gal that wants an education and was willing to test her entrepreneurial spirit to pay for it deserved it.
Gonna order 2 more now that Im thinking about it. lol

A gentleman over at SIGTalk's daughter makes them to fund her school stuff.
Its 3D printed but must be a quality machine. Its the best 3D printed item I have seen albeit I havnt seen alot lol
She was charging 12 bucks for them, Im in Alaska so shipping was 10 bucks. I just gave her 30 to support the cause.
Figured a gal that wants an education and was willing to test her entrepreneurial spirit to pay for it deserved it.
Gonna order 2 more now that Im thinking about it. lol
(y)(y)

FINALLY got my 9mm Ronin in !! No rounds thru it yet, but Saturday is near. Still searching for the 45 acp Ronin. Will pop up one day like the 9mm did. Sweet pistol, light as a feather. View attachment 17670View attachment 17671
That is very sweet and u won’t regret the Ronin ! I love mine !
Hope u find it in .45 soon too :)

I have an RIA Ultra 1911 in 9milly. Only have it so Annihilator won’t feel ‘marginalized’ or anything..,

Back