testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

We're not turning this into a gunbunny gallery folks....I mass deleted the comments, not for a policy violation, but for wrong venue for that kind of thing. I'm not suggesting you go start a new thread, but you see where I'm coming from.

We're not turning this into a gunbunny gallery folks....I mass deleted the comments, not for a policy violation, but for wrong venue for that kind of thing. I'm not suggesting you go start a new thread, but you see where I'm coming from.
1678150386464.jpeg

Sorry, couldn’t resist….

As an old guy with options I didn't have when I was younger, it depends on what I am doing and my location. If I am not going into a populated area, it will typically be a .357 Mag, .45 Colt, or .44 Mag revolver with a lever gun in the same caliber for the location of that house unless it is the Northern location, then it is probably a Wild West Co-Pilot in .457WW or 12 Ga. If in the lower 48, I pack as if I was still working with a handgun, I trust, and a carbine in the vehicle.

As an old guy with options I didn't have when I was younger, it depends on what I am doing and my location. If I am not going into a populated area, it will typically be a .357 Mag, .45 Colt, or .44 Mag revolver with a lever gun in the same caliber for the location of that house unless it is the Northern location, then it is probably a Wild West Co-Pilot in .457WW or 12 Ga. If in the lower 48, I pack as if I was still working with a handgun, I trust, and a carbine in the vehicle.
Classy

Back