testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

IMG_20230629_214840964.jpg
i love to roller skate, this is my favorite carry on the floor. I'll probably take it to work tomorrow.
I'm not a big fan of 380s, but I love this Bersa Firestorm for a lightweight summer carry.
IMG_20230629_214644212.jpg

I bought a non OSP version Hellcat a while back, being pretty certain I would never go for an optic. I'm still happy with my choice but I did order the 3.8 barrel with the comp $135 ++ from kygunco.com Also picked up a 15 round mag from Primary Arms $36 +tax and shipping $45 total by USPS. That magazine my friends is money well spent. When I get the barrel I'll drop some pics of my opticless RDP.

I bought a non OSP version Hellcat a while back, being pretty certain I would never go for an optic. I'm still happy with my choice but I did order the 3.8 barrel with the comp $135 ++ from kygunco.com Also picked up a 15 round mag from Primary Arms $36 +tax and shipping $45 total by USPS. That magazine my friends is money well spent. When I get the barrel I'll drop some pics of my opticless RDP.
I got the tyrant +3 mag extensions for mine. Now I have a 18+1 hellcat and you can hardly tell it under my tee shirt

20230715_132552~2.jpg

I made some updates to my EDC moving away from a leather gun belt, holster, and mag carrier. I chose a Kore Essentials gun belt and Tier 1 Concealed holster with a removable foam wedge from Black Arch Holsters [for deeper concealment]. In addition, I chose a Snag Mag when I carry a spare. The biggest update was moving away from compacts and subcompacts to a full size SIG P226. A full size fits my needs better than any other size.
16921974378891187088092799947371.jpg

Back