testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

I made some updates to my EDC moving away from a leather gun belt, holster, and mag carrier. I chose a Kore Essentials gun belt and Tier 1 Concealed holster with a removable foam wedge from Black Arch Holsters [for deeper concealment]. In addition, I chose a Snag Mag when I carry a spare. The biggest update was moving away from compacts and subcompacts to a full size SIG P226. A full size fits my needs better than any other size.
View attachment 42575
Class!

I figure this isn't very popular but it works well for me. Kahr CM45 in an Alien Gear 3.5 iwb holster. My 1911 mags fit and function as my reload carried in my back pocket. It is very loud to me but no harder to control than a full size 1911. 230 grain HST's in both mags.
I have two Kahr's, one CT that won't fire more than 3 without a jam and a CW that never failed me. But damn those triggers are the best in the business. Never carry either one though.

I’ve been shooting 1911’s most of my life. I purchased a Bul Armory 4.25 2011 and was hooked. My every day carry is the Bul Armory ultra light 3.25. 5,000 + rounds with 2 failure to feeds.
Biggest problem with the Bul is the slide lock. When they wear out, the slide won’t lock on empty magazine. Bul replaced two of them at no charge. I keep two new ones lying around jic.
Original magazine design sucked. The new are much better. Bul squeezes another round into the 126 mm and 120 mm magazines! Downside is you can’t use other 2011 magazines. Holosun 507k with ring and dot. love it the ring makes it easier to acquire and is adequate for taps from 10-15 ft
IMG_0144.jpeg

Never saw those rings before, interesting
I'm 65 years old and though I'm still in good shape I always have my eyes open for gear that will make carrying and deploying my "tools"(firearm, knife) easier.

I can still rack the slide the normal way but I saw the ring that replaces the back cover plate on a Glock. This ring sells for about $12 on Amazon and it was incredibly easy to install. I can rack the slide much easier now with either hand...:)

Back