testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

My EDC.

Attachments

• MY RO.jpg
    MY RO.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
The little LC9 is circa 2012-2013 and goes in the pocket and truck/camper. Completely stock, long trigger pull and all. Close range work!

The XD9 subcompact with 13+1 is really my EDC, I have been shooting an XD40 (not pictured) for 13 years now so the XD9 feels practically identical. In fact, the XD9, XD40, and XDM 10mm all fit the same holster

The Loaded 1911 is not really carried much because it's pretty LOL. The newest member is the XDM 10mm I got a few months ago and I will toss it in when I am going to be standing up a lot as it is a bit uncomfortable when sitting. Not to mention both the 1911 and the 10mm are so long they sit the nose right up against my junk - since I appendix carry. I am a 6'3" 240lb guy so I can conceal fairly easily. When standing the 1911 and 10mm hardly print at all in a thin shirt, and with a thicker hoodie or jacket they disappear.

1911.jpg10mm.jpg

Last edited:
The little LC9 is circa 2012-2013 and goes in the pocket and truck/camper. Completely stock, long trigger pull and all. Close range work!

The XD9 subcompact with 13+1 is really my EDC, I have been shooting an XD40 (not pictured) for 13 years now so the XD9 feels practically identical. In fact, the XD9, XD40, and XDM 10mm all fit the same holster

The Loaded 1911 is not really carried much because it's pretty LOL. The newest member is the XDM 10mm I got a few months ago and I will toss it in when I am going to be standing up a lot as it is a bit uncomfortable when sitting. Not to mention both the 1911 and the 10mm are so long they sit the nose right up against my junk - since I appendix carry. I am a 6'3" 240lb guy so I can conceal fairly easily. When standing the 1911 and 10mm hardly print at all in a thin shirt, and with a thicker hoodie or jacket they disappear.

View attachment 12978View attachment 12979

Nice lineup you have there.

I keep it simple:

Summer- 3.3" XDS Mod. 0 in .45, factory 5 round magazines with Pearce +1 extensions. Holster is an Alien Gear 3.0 IWB, occasionally I'll carry appendix if I know I'll be on my feet most of the time.

Winter- XD Mod. 2 subcompact, also in .45, stock 9 and 13 round mags. Holster is also an Alien Gear 3.0 IWB.

I swapped out this week from my old skool XD9 3" to the "new" XDS Mod2 3.3 9mm. I prefer the XDS over the Hellcat. It's a feel thing. As soon as my holster arrives tomorrow it will be on me. The difference in comfort carrying the XDS is tremendous over the thicker and bulkier (also heavier!) XD9.

My trusty old XD40 is the bedside gun with a crimson trace light. The LC9s was the camper and truck gun but my 16yr old daughter is now being taught to shoot and will become hers at some point.

Attachments

• 3X.jpg
    3X.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 175
Back