testtest

Sig Carry Guns: What do SAS and SRT Mean?

Here's a video of the Sig P365 SAS sight, for those that are interested. It's brought to you by Sig and Impact Guns.

I had one of these, and it’s a nice setup.

That being said, they had a few of them come out with their sights off—mine shot about 4” right at 7 yards, with multiple shooters—and every shooter (in short, it was the gun that was off, not the shooter). No big deal, except there is no adjustment for that sight. I could’ve let Sig deal with it, but I wasn’t in love with it (felt really small in my hand) so it got traded with full disclosure.

Not to bash on the young company , what about a glock is sexy or sleek or anything desirable? I've just never seen it. That's like eyeing up a 2x4 and saying," I wanna hold that." WHY?

I'm not a big Glock fan (though I’ve got a couple), but to me, a Glock is 100% function over form. It’s not made to be pretty; there’s no added contour in the lines of the slide, no angular serrations, fancy grips...nothing that a fighting pistol doesn’t absolutely need to get the job done.

And that, in it's own way...is kinda desirable. Sexy, even.

That's what I say about 1911s! Why?

Probably the best trigger in an auto pistol out there; followed by their phenomenal accuracy (there's a reason that Bullseye shooters run 1911’s). Exceptional ergonomics are high on the list, as well, for the vast majority of shooters (present company excluded).

Add in this: name one other pistol which, in it's ORIGINAL design, can be completely disassembled—we're talking full detail strip, here—without the use of a extra tool; only using the parts of the gun (as it was designed).

Probably the best trigger in an auto pistol out there; followed by their phenomenal accuracy (there's a reason that Bullseye shooters run 1911’s). Exceptional ergonomics are high on the list, as well, for the vast majority of shooters (present company excluded).

Add in this: name one other pistol which, in it's ORIGINAL design, can be completely disassembled—we're talking full detail strip, here—without the use of a extra tool; only using the parts of the gun (as it was designed).
I would stick too a S&W 629 44mag! Outstanding trigger and bullseye accuracy in my hands! Best gun hands down! All others might as well be a door stop!

Now we know your mind is warped
1590194657727.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually, cars are like every other product made by big companies nowadays. Including firearms.

a company or employee may make an incredible product, but forced to make other “styles” or “makes” to appease the board and cater to all the population that product is not their skilled training or passion.

examples:

Take guns: awesome pistols, and they make crappy rifles

take wine: awesome reds and crappy white wines

autos: great trucks, horrible cars

List goes on and on .... i try to buy a quality product within a brand, knowing they make great stuff, but not maybe across the company spectrum.

Back