testtest

Sig Carry Guns: What do SAS and SRT Mean?

If I ever feel like I need to carry a pistol I could dump down a storm drain and not feel bad about it it'll be the P320. Nice enough piece but relatively cheap and definitely the most disposable of the group. I know about the Glock reliability but I hate the way they feel in my hand. Its totally a personal preference thing. That said, all my HKs have ran like champs in every environment to which they've been exposed and with all ammo. I dont think I'm missing out on anything by not going Glock.
P320 and Mil Spec 1911 are my truck guns...

And if you buy their X-change kits you can change from full size to sub compact, etc. Kit includes barrel, slide, spring & grip & you just remove the FCU (Fire Control Unit / I.e. Trigger Assembly), from the full size caliber & insert it into the smaller (sub compact) grip, along with the sub compact slide assembly from the X-change kit for that same caliber. Like Killerford indicates, 5 minutes & you have a different sized firearm. I got the 9, 40, 357, & 45, in all different kinds of configuration possibilities with different grips & X-change kits.
They seem to be missing from Sig's website these days. Unless they are hiding them somewhere I am not looking.

They seem to be missing from Sig's website these days. Unless they are hiding them somewhere I am not looking.
I bought mine very early on. I bought mostly from Proven Arms Outfitters (formerly Quantico Tactical), & Midway USA, as their prices were better than at the Sig store. I do see the Sig store selling cut & ported slides for P320 optics capabilities, as well as other models at their site, but most were out of stock.

Back