testtest

Sig Carry Guns: What do SAS and SRT Mean?

D23A6E9C-9970-47A5-B1D5-F7B02AB3AA04.jpeg
Arrived early
Install Forthcoming

While I'm not a Mexican drug lord, I can appreciate the craftsmanship that went into that. A lot of time and effort. It has an appeal, much like a 45 year old prostitute with too much make up in a micro dress is someone's cup of tea.😂🤣😅

All kidding aside, that is nice work.
That's a remarkably specific description of that prostitute...someone you know? I'm kidding, of course :)

On a serious level, why all the through cuts in the slides. Does that make a big difference in getting back on target, or is it for the cool factor? I'm curious, never thought much about it till I saw them all lined up like that. Do you have to change springs, is the recoil more aggressive? Are they race guns, I see a few sporting holosights. Enquiry minds want to know.

Do you carry these? With all those slices and holes in the slide I'd be concerned about sweat, lint and other crap getting in there.
On a serious level, why all the through cuts in the slides. Does that make a big difference in getting back on target, or is it for the cool factor? I'm curious, never thought much about it till I saw them all lined up like that. Do you have to change springs, is the recoil more aggressive? Are they race guns, I see a few sporting holosights. Enquiry minds want to know.
I'm just a farmer that shoots well. You'll see in other photos various barrels, brakes and springs for configuration changes. I reload, so I can make peak performance for all. I do carry with some of them, because my 50ae is a tad too heavy! I do have 2 holsters for it, but looking for something better before I would carry it. As for the cuts I have a good line that keeps the function in check.

And if you buy their X-change kits you can change from full size to sub compact, etc. Kit includes barrel, slide, spring & grip & you just remove the FCU (Fire Control Unit / I.e. Trigger Assembly), from the full size caliber & insert it into the smaller (sub compact) grip, along with the sub compact slide assembly from the X-change kit for that same caliber. Like Killerford indicates, 5 minutes & you have a different sized firearm. I got the 9, 40, 357, & 45, in all different kinds of configuration possibilities with different grips & X-change kits.

If I ever feel like I need to carry a pistol I could dump down a storm drain and not feel bad about it it'll be the P320. Nice enough piece but relatively cheap and definitely the most disposable of the group. I know about the Glock reliability but I hate the way they feel in my hand. Its totally a personal preference thing. That said, all my HKs have ran like champs in every environment to which they've been exposed and with all ammo. I dont think I'm missing out on anything by not going Glock.

Back