testtest

So you thought you could register your braced pistol for free ?

Suppressors and SBR’s are too much fun to not play by the book.
You go load and proud all you want. I like suppressed weapons out on the hog hunt
I've had time behind both. And full auto. They ain't fun enough for me to pay $200 for the privilege of registering it with the government and then having to ask permission to take them anywhere.

That's just me. I'm all for you doing it. ;)

Save $10 a week then when it adds up pay the $200 one time fee to Uncle Sam and play with the big boys.

But I guess folks buy Hi points and SCCY’s…
Not sure what crappy firearms has to do with registering stuff I'm not all that interested in to begin with. I ain't sweatin' the $200. Especially when it's free. RIght ?

I also don't own any Hi points, SCCYs, LCPs, Taurus semi autos or Turkish shotguns. :unsure:

Well they must be working OT at the ATF because I just got notice at 6:30pm that this bad boy is now officially a legal SBR. That’s two down, one to go.

CEAA1CCF-697A-4452-91B3-AB53C1241FDB.jpeg

I mean this with all sincerity. I certainly hope this never comes back to bite you in the ass brother.
The ATF can find out who owns guns rather quickly.
There is a legal right in this country to own firearms.
You really think Uncle Sam doesnt know.

The Govt sure can trace down within 24 hrs if a firearm was legally purchased after a malicious shooting event. Which means they have the resources to know how to find out who owns guns asap even if you dont have an ATF registered firearm

I went to the atf website to see how to do it and good grief, what a nightmare. do you have to get fingerprinted and pictures taken from an authorized place like police or sheriffs? and if so do you have to mail it in . crap i though about doing my old one one but it looks like a big hassle to do.

I went to the atf website to see how to do it and good grief, what a nightmare. do you have to get fingerprinted and pictures taken from an authorized place like police or sheriffs? and if so do you have to mail it in . crap i though about doing my old one one but it looks like a big hassle to do.
There are ways to do it electronically on fingerprints. Local LGS did my fingerprints and sent me the file via email to upload to atf.
You can also use your cellphone. Have someone take a pic of you (from shoulders up)against a white wall. That is acceptable to atf as well on the efile form upload

Cool, i ask The gun shop close to me and they said they couldn't. they have no way of fingerprinting. i'll call around and find another one.

Back years ago we had to get fingerprinted at the police station, and the dealer we bought the guns from handled all the paperwork. we brought the fingerprint cards back to him and he put it all in an envelope and we took it and mailed it. but that was before the internet and smart phones.

Back