testtest

Springfield Armory Garrison 1911 Review

Of course its a lovely piece, all 1911's are.

And SA knows the market; make a minor tweak and its "different" "new" "improved" "upgraded" and many folks will simply have to have one based on that though it's still a 1911. Cosmetics mostly. What can you do to a 1911 that has not been done?

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Springfield Armory Garrison 1911 Review" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armory-garrison-1911-review/.

A beautiful gun, the blued version, not into stainless steel bling.
Believe or not I’m still looking for a XD 3.8 10mm compact however if Springfield comes out with a 10mm version of the Garrison it would be a perfect compliment to my SA 1911 RO in 45ACP and I will buy it.
@Mike H. do you see a 10mm version coming out???

Springfield is certainly introducing many more new guns, than i'd have ever thought of.

since i "hang here", more than any other website, like Colt and S&W for instance, i'd have to wonder if they (and others) have been introducing more new builds as well..???

i'll "look" into this model a bit more myself, in the coming days/weeks, and inquire at my LGS the actual price they will sell it for.

but i will not rush any time too soon.

I like the Ronin also just not into a two tone gun.

Two tone guns?
Is that like BANG and bang, one being different pitched or two tone colors? :)
...Yes, am kidding and agree, but do understand some of the reasoning behind some of it besides appearance on the two tone guns like reflections and differences between lighter and darker colors, shades absorbing and effecting things like heat and light differently. About the same way with shiny and dull finishes. All can make a difference on sighting too.

Two tone guns?
Is that like BANG and bang, one being different pitched or two tone colors? :)
...Yes, am kidding and agree, but do understand some of the reasoning behind some of it besides appearance on the two tone guns like reflections and differences between lighter and darker colors, shades absorbing and effecting things like heat and light differently. About the same way with shiny and dull finishes. All can make a difference on sighting too.
So funny

Back