testtest

Springfield Armory’s FIRSTLINE: Discount Program for First Responders

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Springfield Armory’s FIRSTLINE: Discount Program for First Responders" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armorys-firstline-discount-program-for-first-responders/.

I really appreciate this program. I wasn't really planning to buy another gun, but I LOVE my XD-45, and all 1911's. Really thinking hard about getting a 9mm 4.25 Ronin to round out (temporarily) my collection. I am both a military retiree and a VETERAN, so I'm doubly qualified for the program. The closest place to use this privilege is almost 30 miles away, but could be worth it depending on the discount.

Given the vaccine and "extremist" purge of many Firstliners, I hope that part of the qualification is a pledge to enforce the Bill of Rights...or, at least, a promise to not violate them. Decades past, we could assume a certain loyalty to American principles. I fear there is a trend toward a praetorian guard culture.

Given the vaccine and "extremist" purge of many Firstliners, I hope that part of the qualification is a pledge to enforce the Bill of Rights...or, at least, a promise to not violate them. Decades past, we could assume a certain loyalty to American principles. I fear there is a trend toward a praetorian guard culture.
Abner Miranda - Tier1Citizen makes a similar point.

I love discounts and I'm waiting for the SA35, I hope it becomes available soon. How much is the discount and where can I find a list of qualified dealers?

I love discounts and I'm waiting for the SA35, I hope it becomes available soon. How much is the discount and where can I find a list of qualified dealers?
here

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Springfield Armory’s FIRSTLINE: Discount Program for First Responders" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armorys-firstline-discount-program-for-first-responders/.

Great program...if it was implemented at the dealers you list.

You list dealers (at least one) who are not aware of your program. Specifically, The Gun Shop in Idaho Falls ID. Contacted them today about this program and they knew nothing about it.

Please educate your dealers so that we can purchase your products at the discounted prices.

Great program...if it was implemented at the dealers you list.

You list dealers (at least one) who are not aware of your program. Specifically, The Gun Shop in Idaho Falls ID. Contacted them today about this program and they knew nothing about it.

Please educate your dealers so that we can purchase your products at the discounted prices.
94nole, thanks for letting us know about this. I'll reach out to the FIRSTLINE team at Springfield Armory and let them know about this issue.

I'm excited to hear about this program as well as noting that we have a dealer right here in Rocket City!
As I ponder which 1911 to purchase, the Firstline program could very well be the catalyst that helps me obtain that Ronin (in .45 ACP) government model I've been eyeing :)

Abner Miranda - Tier1Citizen makes a similar point.
Although concerning that there are members of law enforcement not proficient with firearms it’s understandable that not “everyone” is good with a gun, that being said if you think about it the “Tier1citizen” is most likely or in many circles definitely a larger group then law enforcement and the military anyway.
The United States probably has the largest, and for lack of a better term “militia” then any other country made up by those (Tier1citizens)
Just think (Red Dawn)
Great video.

If only the gun shops knew about this program…mine is listed and has never heard of it…until I asked about it.

I've bought two pistols through Springfields LE/Military discount program. A great discount. Getting to a dealership is a bit of a chore since I live in the Piney Woods of East Texas, but well worth the drive

Back