testtest

Funwithfuel

Custom
Founding Member
I'm watching the news this morning. Some nut with a cache of weapons and a bunch of ammo ratted out by a hotel housekeeper. That was in Colorado.
That, following last weeks incident in Chicago
Is it my imagination or is this becoming more commonplace.
The very next thing was sleepy Joe crying for "permanent gun control " and the Chicago mayor whining that she wants multi-jurisdiction, multi-level, multi-government task force to put "the squeeze" on illegal gun dealers.
You have a demorat controlled city in a demorat state. The ACLU has emasculated the police, the populace can't identify a person because, well, that would be racist. The news will refuse to say anything as well. Here's how a description might read, police are looking for a person about 6'2" white shoes, red sweats and a hoodie . Any information please contact...
What's missing? Color, gender, identifying marks or tattoos. All this and last week 2 AFT agents and a Chicago cop wounded in a vehicle. What's going on and where are we going as a country?
I almost forgot to mention the incident out east with "rising of the Moors "
I don't condone invading people's privacy or trampling their rights. I'm not saying the people in these stories are right or wrong. I'm just noticing a rise in reporting of these types of incidents.

Last edited:
anytime, any one person or group of people have weapons in a motel room, to me, speaks of some sort of attack.

invading privacy?

i dunno, the maid had to be there, it's only "private" to a point. and if the guns are in plain sight.........how can there even be any privacy..????

as i see it, any lodging out of one's home, is subject to questioning.

a hunting lodge however, may be about the only sure thing that only actual hunting for animals will be going on, not any sort of large scale attack(s).

i think we need to be aware that there are nuts out there, that think they have a purpose in life.

anytime, any one person or group of people have weapons in a motel room, to me, speaks of some sort of attack.

invading privacy?

i dunno, the maid had to be there, it's only "private" to a point. and if the guns are in plain sight.........how can there even be any privacy..????

as i see it, any lodging out of one's home, is subject to questioning.

a hunting lodge however, may be about the only sure thing that only actual hunting for animals will be going on, not any sort of large scale attack(s).

i think we need to be aware that there are nuts out there, that think they have a purpose in life.

It's dead simple to keep the maid/housekeeper out of your hotel room. You put up the "Do not disturb" sign. I have never once had housekeeping come into my hotel room until I was done with the room and checking out.

I think these incidents are very likely false flags.

A rifle and ammo in a hotel room is going to get some attention since Stephen Paddock shot up the concert in Vegas and killed 60 people in 2017. I am certain that every hotel security staff member, and every housekeeping staff member, have been trained to look out for rifles and ammo since that event.

A rifle and ammo in a hotel room is going to get some attention since Stephen Paddock shot up the concert in Vegas and killed 60 people in 2017. I am certain that every hotel security staff member, and every housekeeping staff member, have been trained to look out for rifles and ammo since that event.
Absolutely. Frankly only an idiot, a staged anti-gun activist or a terrorist would take a pile of rifles and set up camp in a hotel room near a large public gathering.

Hotel staff can be as vigilant as can be and you still don't have to be all that smart to have some rifles in your gear that they would never see. My point being that if someone were traveling to a training class or hunting or some other event where they needed to bring along several weapons it isn't that difficult to do it without ending up on the news.

My guess, on the Denver story anyway, is either this was a staged, anti-gun stunt or these guys really were planning an attack. I just have a hard time believing that the people in both these stories are full blown retarded.

Let's be real here. In the last few months we have the current administration making moves against AR-15s and so called "Assault weapons". Things which they can't just unilaterally decide to outright ban. Weaponizing the ATF, attempting to change rules regarding pistol braces. Various jurisdictions making outright grossly unconstitutional statutes in obvious attempts to register weapons. And we are supposed to believe that in the midst of this some "Gun nuts" are magically stupid enough to plan an attack and leave a bunch of weapons laying around in their hotel rooms and then allow housekeeping to come in and clean the rooms?

Remember, a former administration instructed gun shops to sell weapons to known cartel members and then just let them cruise on back to Mexico. All so they could advance their anti-gun agenda. So if you don't believe the current administration is capable of staging these events to sway public opinion and enable them to make new, unconstitutional laws against " Assault Weapons" the word naive is far too inadequate to describe you.

Personally the last thing I do is leave my firearms in the vehicle, especially in Chicago.
That being said those charges will be dropped. The state cannot expect an out of state visitors to apply for an FOID card when it takes 18 months for me to get my renewal card. The background checks have been done no deep dive for my renewal since I've had mine for 40yrs and have renewed 3 times.

Personally the last thing I do is leave my firearms in the vehicle, especially in Chicago.
That being said those charges will be dropped. The state cannot expect an out of state visitors to apply for an FOID card when it takes 18 months for me to get my renewal card. The background checks have been done no deep dive for my renewal since I've had mine for 40yrs and have renewed 3 times.

Sure. It's the last thing I would do too. The second to the last thing I would do is leave them on a window sill in my hotel room and then let housekeeping come in and clean.

The reason why these charges will be dropped may be because the government put him up to it and after they achieve their goal they will quietly drop the charges.

Well, I'll save my speculation until these guys have their day in court. However, these 2 groups plus those militants standing on Interstate 95 in Mass last week has to make a suspicious mind wonder if this is just a coincidence or the work of anti-gun groups. With everything going on in this country how could folks just be so blatantly ignorant?

Well, I'll save my speculation until these guys have their day in court. However, these 2 groups plus those militants standing on Interstate 95 in Mass last week has to make a suspicious mind wonder if this is just a coincidence or the work of anti-gun groups. With everything going on in this country how could folks just be so blatantly ignorant?

That's pretty much where my mind is at too brother. Except I will go ahead and speculate since I have fading faith in the court as well.

I guess that was my point when putting my thoughts down. I, personally, have noticed that every time the left want to demonize gun owners, some nitwits become the poster children for their cause. I don't know if brainwashing is a thing, seems sketchy. These may be actors, maybe not.I don't know if there's something in the vaccine. Some, who aren't actors wind up dead. I do know and observe that whenever there is an election, or they want to make a point, here come all these mass shootings, and now staged positionings. It's all very scary. I don't know how many of you read that article in Time how they bragged of stealing the election and knowing what is best for us and that our vote really doesn't matter. I used to think i was fringe or paranoid, but things are becoming more clear day by day.

I guess that was my point when putting my thoughts down. I, personally, have noticed that every time the left want to demonize gun owners, some nitwits become the poster children for their cause. I don't know if brainwashing is a thing, seems sketchy. These may be actors, maybe not.I don't know if there's something in the vaccine. Some, who aren't actors wind up dead. I do know and observe that whenever there is an election, or they want to make a point, here come all these mass shootings, and now staged positionings. It's all very scary. I don't know how many of you read that article in Time how they bragged of stealing the election and knowing what is best for us and that our vote really doesn't matter. I used to think i was fringe or paranoid, but things are becoming more clear day by day.

I read that article. My wife showed it to me only it wasn't in Time. Her point when she showed it to me was that it was in a liberal publication ( I no longer recall which). That tells me it definitely wasn't a right wing hit piece. They were straight up bragging about it.

I agree with almost everything posted ahead of me…
Just wanted to point something out: we have always had our nutcases amongst us. There’s nothing new in that. But prior to the early/mid 90s, news where nobody actually got hurt tended to be local, and if it ‘hit the wires’ or whatever - went national - it was only briefly… (of course, actual death or injuries still made the news)… Point is, loose goose stuff like the moron leaving his ‘assault rifle’ (that phrase again !) where the housekeepers could see it in the hotel room just didn’t have the hype back then. Today, it goes viral.

And ‘virality’ is something we haven’t learned to deal with. We, on both side, think the world is ending. Gun owners worry, with some justification, that there’ll suddenly be stringent controls almost by fiat. Gun controllers, hearing the exact same ‘news’, have conniptions that there’s another crazed right winger about to wipe out 27 people, and again with some justification…

But what’s our main ‘justification’ most of the time??
Why, it’s all over the news, all the time ! I’m hearing about it ! And seeing it, dang it! There’s a crisis or epidemic of _______ !

Only real crisis is the subordination of critical thinking to the bombardment of ‘news’ and media infotainment.

[ sorry; just rambling ]

Hey, this entire thread reeks suspiciously of "politics".
I've been smacked around before for writing like this.
All this talk of Leftist false flags seems like the sort of thing the censors would get perturbed over.
If this were Twitter or Facebook, the thread would have been deleted.
Proof positive its politics...of the wrong sort!

Hey, this entire thread reeks suspiciously of "politics".
I've been smacked around before for writing like this.
All this talk of Leftist false flags seems like the sort of thing the censors would get perturbed over.
If this were Twitter or Facebook, the thread would have been deleted.
Proof positive its politics...of the wrong sort!
I've had posts deleted in the past. As a result, I try very hard to only bring up things that pertain directly to our collective rights and the second amendment. I'm not trying to preach one party over the other. I'm only trying to illustrate that there is a conspiracy to usurp us of our second amendment rights. If you don't agree, perhaps it's time to burrow deeper in the sand. (The tide is coming) I also attempted to show how you can't describe a group or demographic. How can you share info with law enforcement if you can't get a description in the first place.
Sounds like a tik-tok challenge. Describe the bad guy without a description. LOL.

"I've had posts deleted in the past. As a result, I try very hard to only bring up things that pertain..."

Same here, which is basically why I've quit participating/posting like I used to. No longer worth the time nor energy.

Back