testtest
Seems about appropriate.
D 5.jpg

I'm going to write one thing, and one thing only, because I have no interest in getting into anything remotely political. When doing "research," it's very important to consider the reliability of the source and not just whether we like what the source has to say. To do otherwise is a quick trip to ignorance and worse. I'm not going to comment on any of the articles presented in this thread and I'm not pointing at any of them or the persons posting them. Just a general comment on maintaining objectivity.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

“ Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"—Hanlon’s Razor (Robert Anson Heinlein)
That may be one of the best quotes I've ever seen....lol. Read a lot of his books, but I don't remember ever seeing that quote. Thanks.

How to avoid critical thought:

Blame the gubmint shadow deep state.

They're behind it all, dontcha know.
So what's your position? "It's the Russians? "

I wish i could visit your utopian world. Here in the real world, big government is the problem, the alphabet agencies are tools of the government, we are no longer citizens but subjects. I can't wrap my head around how you guys can't see that. All you have to do is sift through the forums . ATF rescinding language on this. ATF makes false allegations to judge to obtain search warrant. IRS targets political foes of administration. DOJ reinterprets position on this or that. EPA shuts down construction of...
Some of this is purely political, so I only mention to illustrate the fact that the government is not your friend. They're not here to help. They don't serve "the people " they serve themselves.
You guys can imply I'm ignorant or a right wing kook, I don't care. You can't ignore the facts. The fact is, they are to get us. When they do, don't be surprised. We told you it was coming.

So what's your position? "It's the Russians? "

I wish i could visit your utopian world. Here in the real world, big government is the problem, the alphabet agencies are tools of the government, we are no longer citizens but subjects. I can't wrap my head around how you guys can't see that. All you have to do is sift through the forums . ATF rescinding language on this. ATF makes false allegations to judge to obtain search warrant. IRS targets political foes of administration. DOJ reinterprets position on this or that. EPA shuts down construction of...
Some of this is purely political, so I only mention to illustrate the fact that the government is not your friend. They're not here to help. They don't serve "the people " they serve themselves.
You guys can imply I'm ignorant or a right wing kook, I don't care. You can't ignore the facts. The fact is, they are to get us. When they do, don't be surprised. We told you it was coming.
Enjoy your rabbit hole.

Calling it a conspiracy theory, and a whackjob conspiracy theory, is pretty easy when there is absolutely none, zero, zip, nada, proof of any “alphabet agency” involvement.

The fact that you can’t let go of it? Seriously, you might a have a problem, there…and not a minor one.

It’s thought processes like that that had people raid the capital on Jan 6. It’s thought processes like that that have people believe that Trump is really going to be inaugurated sometime August (or whenever—the Qidiots keep pushing the date back when it doesn’t happen—and it’s NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN).

So, yeah. Forgive me if I automatically dismiss it as fairly lunatic raving…because it is.

Last edited:
Enjoy your rabbit hole.

Calling it a conspiracy theory, and a whackjob conspiracy theory, is pretty easy when there is absolutely none, zero, zip, nada, proof of any “alphabet agency” involvement.

The fact that you can’t let go of it? Seriously, you might a have a problem, there…and not a minor one.

It’s thought processes like that that had people raid the capital on Jan 6. It’s thought processes like that that have people believe that Trump is really going to be inaugurated sometime August (or whenever—the Qidiots keep pushing the date back when it doesn’t happen—and it’s NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN).

So, yeah. Forgive me if I automatically dismiss it as fairly lunatic raving…because it is.
Half the congress wasted 2 years with investigations into crap there was zero, nada, zip proof of.

I'm not necessarily saying the topic of this thread and my concerns over it earlier are facts, but I will say that calling anything there isn't proof of lunacy or conspiracy theory is ridiculous. We know for a fact the FBI lied to blackball a presidential candidate. The government has done so much backhanded crap it isn't funny and if you don't believe it you are naive to the point of asininity. It really isn't a far stretch to think the government or some faction thereof could be responsible for false flag stuff. Especially when they have been caught red handed doing it before.

Government- C'mon guys. That was a long time ago. You can trust us now. We have the most transparent administration in history.

Sheep- Hey, did you guys hear that? They are completely transparent. We don't need to pay attention to the world around us anymore, the TV news will tell us what's going on.

Again, I am not trying to make any kind of argument that the government and/or the media were definitely involved in the magical proliferation of highly publicized shootings and near shootings every time there is a push for gun control. I'm just saying blindly assuming they weren't and trusting the government not to lie to us and manipulate us is ignorant. Willfully or not.

Enjoy your rabbit hole.

Sorry you feel that way. That's alright though. I've already entertained myself long enough. I do find it amusing though. The guy who's supposed to be "above it all" who "takes the high ground " in the end is reduced to name calling. I've bit my lip throughout this exchange, I didn't want to belittle anyone and I didn't wanna get banned.
Was there orchestrated collusion behind the scenes? Evidently not. Was it highly unlikely that these 3 events occurred so far apart geographically but so close together chronologically? Yes, 100%, which prompted my query.
"Is it my imagination or is it becoming more commonplace? " A simple question with supporting argument. The "gun violence " reporting will continue to escalate as long as things keep going the way they are. It fits a narrative. Plain and simple. With the press working hand in hand with the current administration to whittle our rights away, it will continue until the next election cycle.
North of me in Chicago, they're asking for federal help to curb crime. When Trump offered the same assistance, the offer was flatly denied. No conspiracy though. Just politics.
I'm glad this got to continue as long as it has. Thanks for reconsidering Okie pew pew. It's helped me and others know how infectious liberalism is and how far it has traveled into our ranks.
There is hope though. You guys could stand up straight. Your head should follow. 😐

Sorry you feel that way. That's alright though. I've already entertained myself long enough. I do find it amusing though. The guy who's supposed to be "above it all" who "takes the high ground " in the end is reduced to name calling. I've bit my lip throughout this exchange, I didn't want to belittle anyone and I didn't wanna get banned.
Was there orchestrated collusion behind the scenes? Evidently not. Was it highly unlikely that these 3 events occurred so far apart geographically but so close together chronologically? Yes, 100%, which prompted my query.
"Is it my imagination or is it becoming more commonplace? " A simple question with supporting argument. The "gun violence " reporting will continue to escalate as long as things keep going the way they are. It fits a narrative. Plain and simple. With the press working hand in hand with the current administration to whittle our rights away, it will continue until the next election cycle.
North of me in Chicago, they're asking for federal help to curb crime. When Trump offered the same assistance, the offer was flatly denied. No conspiracy though. Just politics.
I'm glad this got to continue as long as it has. Thanks for reconsidering Okie pew pew. It's helped me and others know how infectious liberalism is and how far it has traveled into our ranks.
There is hope though. You guys could stand up straight. Your head should follow. 😐
Let's get one thing clear: at no point have I resorted to name calling.

If you're so tied up in your conspiracy delusion that attacking it appears to be a personal attack--I was very right; you have problems.

If you're so tied up in your conspiracy delusion that attacking it appears to be a personal attack--I was very right; you have problems.
Well, eh.

"The fact that you can’t let go of it? Seriously, you might a have a problem, there…and not a minor one."

And man, it seems you are as wrapped up in calling it a delusion as anyone else is in saying it may not be. Do you have any proof that it's a delusion ? Is it so far fectched that you just smooth refuse to accept it as a possibility or are you trying to hold others to standards you don't hold yourself to.

Him and I are both saying that it is suspicious, which it is. And we are saying that it's possible that some smoke and mirrors is going on, which it is. I would understand if you were saying " Well, there's no proof so jumping to conclusions ( Hanlon's razor) is premature or inappropriate." But you seem to be saying it's so far fetched it's clearly delusional. So I just have one question. Do you trust the government ?

Back