testtest

Trump not convicted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened January 6th in Washington, D.C.was indeed terrible. Things just as terrible happened all over our country all summer/fall and nobody in Washington, except Trump, seemed to be upset or want to do anything about it. The difference is that what happened January 6th was in Congress's back yard and it affected them. The summer fiasco didn't affect them, so no big deal. There were politicians and others behind those summer and fall insurrections as well, funding them and "egging them on," I haven''t heard anything about anyone being prosecuted for insurrection. What a double standard!

What happened January 6th in Washington, D.C.was indeed terrible. Things just as terrible happened all over our country all summer/fall and nobody in Washington, except Trump, seemed to be upset or want to do anything about it. The difference is that what happened January 6th was in Congress's back yard and it affected them. The summer fiasco didn't affect them, so no big deal. There were politicians and others behind those summer and fall insurrections as well, funding them and "egging them on," I haven''t heard anything about anyone being prosecuted for insurrection. What a double standard!
I will also add that IMO these weren’t insurrections. These were people honestly frustrated with the lack of transparency in an election that had dozens of questions that there seemed to be no recourse to resolve.

The courts were utter failures, which worries me going forward about 2A issues.

👆👆👆 This. January 6th was NOT an insurrection. It really pisses me off that even the “conservative” news stations and commentators call it that. What the people who entered the Capitol Building did was a lot of things, none of them good. But it was not an ”insurrection”. That narrative about it was concocted by the left to get to Trump and to try to disparage anyone who goes against that narrative. It is disgraceful.

👆👆👆 This. January 6th was NOT an insurrection. It really pisses me off that even the “conservative” news stations and commentators call it that. What the people who entered the Capitol Building did was a lot of things, none of them good. But it was not an ”insurrection”. That narrative about it was concocted by the left to get to Trump and to try to disparage anyone who goes against that narrative. It is disgraceful.
Paid instigators imo. Just like the ones at his rallies and such.

Don't look behind the curtain, nothing to see over there.
Is that Soros or Rothschild?

Attachments

• giphy (13).gif
    giphy (13).gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
Want to know why Mitch McConnell made his speech?
https://fortune.com/2014/03/20/the-secret-to-mitch-mcconnells-millions/

He was bought by Red China years ago, to the tune of MILLIONS of dollars. He voted to acquit so he could keep his donors, and his ignorant voters (who don't pay attention); he made the speech to keep his overlords happy.

Want a REAL attack on the Capitol? Try 11/7/83:

1613401112719.png

Linda Sue Evans, pardoned by Bill Clinton, died in 2020.
Susan Rosenberg, pardoned by Bill Clinton, still an active participant in BLM and Antifa.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/susan-rosenberg-left-wing-domestic-extremism-roots

January 6th was not an "attack".
This is nothing new. The only thing that's "new" about it is, it's out in the open now.

Pay attention to who you vote for.

Attachments

• 1613400225561.png
    1613400225561.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only going to make one response to the recent "not an attack" sting of posts; there will not be any replies. A large group of nuts chanting "stop the steal," "hang Pence," and who had members among them that stated their intent to kill Nancy Pelosi battered in windows and doors, killed a cop, stole government property, smeared literal **** on the walls, went on video saying they intended a revolution while chanting "1776," put over 100 cops in the hospital, and made comments such as "next time we come back with 30,000 guns. That was most definitely an attack and, since they intended to interrupt the business of government through violence, an insurrection.

The people claiming the election was stolen had over 60 chances to produce actual evidence in a court of law but never did it. That's because there are actual consequences to lying to a federal judge, unlike when on TV standing in front of a law and garden shop. The ONLY reason there are questions is because trump, who said years ago that the only way he loses is if the vote was rigged, kept saying the vote was rigged in defiance of all evidence and his toadies went along with it. There was no actual evidence.

January 6 wasn't just a group of frustrated people. They went to the Capitol with true malice, caused death and destruction and sought to cause more, and they did it based on a lie. To believe the trump narrative you have to willfully ignore or discredit all federal judges including trump appointees, republican secretaries of state and governors, trumps own administration and attorney general, and all media reporting from everyone to the left of OAN, including Fox News and believe the unsubstantiated claims of someone who has a pathological inability to ever admit he lost at anything.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your passionate and varied responses to this thread. It’s been a quality convo so far but we’ve started getting into repeating concepts and ratcheting up the intensity so I’m going to pull the plug here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back