testtest

Trump not convicted in the Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion is that Trump will not run for president again. I do think he will focus on backing those in the GOP that he feels are not part of the swamp.

The problem is that our elected officials don't consider working for us but for themselves. They get in office to pad their own bank accounts and that is the only reason . There are a very few who try to make a difference for the country but not many.

My personal opinion is that Trump will not run for president again. I do think he will focus on backing those in the GOP that he feels are not part of the swamp.

The problem is that our elected officials don't consider working for us but for themselves. They get in office to pad their own bank accounts and that is the only reason . There are a very few who try to make a difference for the country but not many.
My thoughts are pretty much on the same level as your statement.

I think Ted Cruz will work to become a solid contender for 2024 with support from Trump.

Just my thoughts and this is not a political endorsement.

Agreed. I’d like to see Pence make a run.

I think if Trump took a run as an independent, he'd walk away with a one sided victory. Little Ross Perot was a lot like Trump if you remember. He was in your face and unapologetic for his belief. America's prosperity was his only goal. Back then he split the Republican vote. That's how slick Willy walked away with Victory. This time around, I don't think 75 million people voted for a republican for president. They voted for Trump who couldn't be bought and like Perot put America first.

1613252335267.jpg

Trump was acquitted by 43 Republican Senators on what they felt was a technicality. After the acquittal, Senate Minority Leader, Republican Mitch McConnell said in his speech that without question Trump was responsible for the insurrection. He also said, "We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former Presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one." So Trump may not be out of the woods yet.

Trump was acquitted by 43 Republican Senators on what they felt was a technicality. After the acquittal, Senate Minority Leader, Republican Mitch McConnell said in his speech that without question Trump was responsible for the insurrection. He also said, "We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former Presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one." So Trump may not be out of the woods yet.
McConnell is a swamp rat dirtbag doing damage control. He is and has always been afraid of the media and optics. He stands for nothing except retaining his job and his power. His statement had only one purpose. That is to keep the left and the media from tying him to "Insurrection". Optics. He knows (or is too retarded to know) that the burden of proof in a criminal proceeding is far greater than " Optics". There isn't a chance in hell that Trump gets convicted of a crime. And if he did we should all be scared because that means anyone can be convicted of anything.

McConnell is a swamp rat dirtbag doing damage control. He is and has always been afraid of the media and optics. He stands for nothing except retaining his job and his power. His statement had only one purpose. That is to keep the left and the media from tying him to "Insurrection". Optics. He knows (or is too retarded to know) that the burden of proof in a criminal proceeding is far greater than " Optics". There isn't a chance in hell that Trump gets convicted of a crime. And if he did we should all be scared because that means anyone can be convicted of anything.
Well said. A lot of RINOs showed their true colors for all to see during this proceeding.

This will ruffle some feathers, but so be it. I'm really more and more starting to like the Texas Nationalist Movement, or Texit, as it's called. Start over and start fresh. Time to abandon the sinking ship.
As a texan, not really. Yes we have natural gas/oil and resources, but we would have to rely on too much to be shipped in and own infrastructure. Taxes to sustain our own healthcare, economy and infrastructure would be too much of a burden.
Its good in theory, but thats it.

As a texan, not really. Yes we have natural gas/oil and resources, but we would have to rely on too much to be shipped in and own infrastructure. Taxes to sustain our own healthcare, economy and infrastructure would be too much of a burden.
Its good in theory, but thats it.
It's a long shot, but if it really did take off, I think states like Oklahoma, Arkansas, and maybe western Louisiana would want to throw in with it. Just a wishful pipe dream for now.

McConnell will probably retire after this recently re-elected term, so he's no longer concerned about how many Kentuckians he pisses-off now, and is going full-bore Rino. He's a turncoat, to Kentucky, and the nation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back