testtest

Virginia gun laws?

We all need to gather at these Rallys -bring family,friends,neighbors - Could be few short years before they kill the 2nd , a lot of us older people think NAAAA they'll will never be able to take the 2nd away from us --- Bloomberg ,
Elizabeth Warren,Bernie Sanders,etc And this nitwit BetO’Rourke*or someone like him will someday be PRESIDENT - If we don't buckle down - our Children and Grand children will suffer immensely -If they do --- A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. !!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed Sigma4506. Below is a link to a FoxNew article with Dana Loesch, and in it she describes the Va. Gun conflict and even informs of one Dem. lawmaker that has proposed to ban gun ranges. It would outlaw an indoor range in a building where 50 or more employees worked. It's crazy.
I believe the Founding Fathers main reason to include the 2A in the Bill of Rights, was not so much as an individuals right to defends oneself (which it also encompassed, so don't get me wrong there), but the main reason was for the citizens (militias) to be armed to protect the Republic from our new government from ever becoming a tyrannical government, (much the same way the British government was towards them as British subjects in the colonies). In fact a lot of the amendments were written due to British laws the colonists felt were unjustified.

My read on the 2A verbiage is that it was NOT to guarantee our right to bear arms and protect ourselves and our families.

That right is innate in our being, as God's children. As creatures of this earth, we have the right to protect ourselves as we see fit, in order to survive.

2A was written to spell out that a government does not have the ability to take that right away from us.

Shall not be infringed.

I get sick to my stomach when I read about Va. and KY. I have even seen an article where they were going to use UN troops. I don't know how truthful that article was and I can't believe P.O.T.U.S. would even let them set foot in America let alone start knocking on citizens doors. I also can't fathom how any guardsman in any state would be comfortable with the idea of confiscating from relatives, neighbors, friends. For all you that are going to start chirping about "following orders" remember a place called West Point around 1860 when some of the Best and brightest left??
Last but not least " Molon Labe "

I'm certain the idea of UN troops enforcing any laws in the US is just a paranoid fantasy for whomever wrote that article.
I'm also sure no foreign troops would ever be allowed on our soil to enforce any policy at all, that would most definitely end really badly for them because I feel most Americans including myself would treat that as an invasion.

UN coming to enforce things?? I think Wild Bill Kelso said it best, "just a case of war nerves!"

I can see where VA will be the test. Will the citizens allow the abuse, or take back control
from the Tyrants....

Voting can be moot when the roles are filled with the deceased and
ID's are not validated to insure a right to vote.
When non-citizens are provided drivers licenses our votes can be easily countered in many places.
Agreed SMSgtRod, well said. It's why the majority of Dems fight voter IDs, push back on Trump's request for 2016 Poll data for irregularities, and are in favor of giving driving licenses to undocumented immigrants that then may end up illegally voting and have the ID if polling places ask for it. I'm afraid it's all part of an overall plan to get a majority of "like minded individuals" elected, that can then write and pass laws to their liking. Which we all know that some of these "laws" will most likely further infringe on the 2A.

Voting can be moot when the roles are filled with the deceased and
ID's are not validated to insure a right to vote.
When non-citizens are provided drivers licenses our votes can be easily countered in many places.

I agree there are problems sometimes. But, there are a lot of folks (at least I think there are, and I know there are where I live) who just think it is too much trouble or won't make any difference whether or not they vote, so they just stay home. A lot of folks complain about the Democrat party these days but forget that just a few years ago, the Republican party controlled both houses of Congress and the White House and sat on their hands for two years until the House went Democrat. We have been gradually losing (or giving up) our rights granted under the Constitution over the past several years and seem to be just now waking up. I hope Virginia can get things turned around.

I agree there are problems sometimes. But, there are a lot of folks (at least I think there are, and I know there are where I live) who just think it is too much trouble or won't make any difference whether or not they vote, so they just stay home. A lot of folks complain about the Democrat party these days but forget that just a few years ago, the Republican party controlled both houses of Congress and the White House and sat on their hands for two years until the House went Democrat. We have been gradually losing (or giving up) our rights granted under the Constitution over the past several years and seem to be just now waking up. I hope Virginia can get things turned around.
Concur on the Repub side of the aisle sitting on their hands when they had control, but at least they weren't trying to mess with/eliminate the 2A. My parents were both registered democrats, but would vote both sides of the aisle, depending on the issues.

Concur on the Repub side of the aisle sitting on their hands when they had control, but at least they weren't trying to mess with/eliminate the 2A. My parents were both registered democrats, but would vote both sides of the aisle, depending on the issues.
Not your parents Democrat party anymore.

If there are any gun owners in VA (or anywhere else for that matter) who aren't members of the NRA, they need to join. Bloomberg and others have a lot of money, and the only way I see for the populace to combat that is to join forces. Whether you like the NRA or not, it is about the only organization that can stop this kind of nonsense in the courts. That is where the fight needs to be, not in the streets.
Yes all gun owners and 2nd Amendment supporters need to join organizations to fight the Tyrannical lies put out by Bloomberg and his Everytown USA propaganda organization. If you do not like the NRA maintaining a membership only is needed now as if the anti gun crowd takes them out the other Pro gun groups will follow. United We Stand Divided We Fall. I have my NRA membership good to 2023. I also recommend Gun Owners of America, 2nd Amendment Foundation, Citizens Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and National Association of Gun. Rights. The time to sit on the sidelines is over. Support these groups and Educate people on the false information put out by the gun control groups. Social media is one way to spread true information and be polite let the liars be the rude ones in the conversation.

Since the Berlin Wall fell 30 years ago the Democratic party has been moving towards Communism. Just look at the ideas from their new stars like AOC. They hate the 2nd Amendment so much they are proposing laws that are violations of the 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th and 14th Amendments.
Not some much hate Kaiser69, but fear. They fear these Amendments, and especially the 2A, since they stand in their way from totally reaching their goals as you state. Hell, even the 1A is under attack seen daily on college campus and in public forums.

I'm certain the idea of UN troops enforcing any laws in the US is just a paranoid fantasy for whomever wrote that article.
I'm also sure no foreign troops would ever be allowed on our soil to enforce any policy at all, that would most definitely end really badly for them because I feel most Americans including myself would treat that as an invasion.
In regards to the United Nations I think it is due to the title of this job posting on the UN career page that started the article, along with a certain Virginia politician saying they could use the National Guard.
I think this is some misunderstood information being made into a propaganda taking point. At least I hope so.

Not some much hate Kaiser69, but fear. They fear these Amendments, and especially the 2A, since they stand in their way from totally reaching their goals as you state. Hell, even the 1A is under attack seen daily on college campus and in public forums.
Oh yea the First Amendment is being twisted to only apply to the "Progressive" minded people. Which is very scary and reeks of the Cultural Revolution that took place in China. By which I mean those that were supporters of the Defeated political view were turned into enemies of the state. Which is what many would like to see of gun people and the NRA.
As San Francisco declaring them as terrorists shows.

What do you dislike more.... NRA or Dems? We need to have show of being together.
Support the NRA as it's the oldest. But don't ignore others. I try to encourage all the groups to
work together. 80 million gun owners need to focus on the areas having the worst time. Right
now Virginia. If you kick @#$ one time, may not be a second needed. NO, doesn't mean it will
be violent. But half a million or more on the state house steps would make a point.

In Pa. they've implemented a new ruling on 80% lowers. They are now considered actual firearms. As quoted from a news source:
"From now on, law enforcement will treat 80 percent receivers as firearms. If a person who isn't allowed to own firearms is found with an 80 percent receiver, they can be criminally charged. The new rule goes into effect immediately, but the Attorney General is leaving implementation to the Pennsylvania State Police.Dec 16, 2019"
This "ruling" was implemented by the Pa. State Attorny General's office, and was not voted on by the State's Legislator. Red Flag laws have also been introduced, but haven't made it very far in the State Legislator due to protests and write in's, many organized by the NRA. Our state legislator is current Republican in majority, but this goes to show that several States are under "attack" with anti 2A bills and laws.

Back