testtest

Virginia gun laws?

The newly sworn-in dem governor of Ky won by only 5,000 votes. If the 1.97% of votes that the libertarian that ran garnered would of been used towards the Republican incumbent, we would still have a Repub governor. The new guy (dem) was the AG, before being elected governor, and his father was the governor prior to the defeated republican, who was the first Republican governor in this state in 50 yrs. The new guy will try to do everything possible to undo all of the good that was accomplished during the previous (repub) administration. Repealing Constitutional Carry (only in effect since July 2019), and instituting Red Flag laws are part of his goals.

The newly sworn-in dem governor of Ky won by only 5,000 votes. If the 1.97% of votes that the libertarian that ran garnered would of been used towards the Republican incumbent, we would still have a Repub governor. The new guy (dem) was the AG, before being elected governor, and his father was the governor prior to the defeated republican, who was the first Republican governor in this state in 50 yrs. The new guy will try to do everything possible to undo all of the good that was accomplished during the previous (repub) administration. Repealing Constitutional Carry (only in effect since July 2019), and instituting Red Flag laws are part of his goals.
Sounds like every pro gun state that has become Democratic controlled is getting new tyrannical gun laws that only enable the criminal elements. The Founding Fathers would be very disappointed in how we have used their hard won gift of Freedom.

Bet7, the 80% lower is not on the books yet to my Knowledge( i ain't on top of everything). Comrade Shapiro is thinking he can get this on the books. To bad he cannot go over the 1968 ATF ruling. I am a Pennsylvainian and will die a Pennsylvanian. Once again gentlemen: "Molon Labe" . Look it up.

Bet7, the 80% lower is not on the books yet to my Knowledge( i ain't on top of everything). Comrade Shapiro is thinking he can get this on the books. To bad he cannot go over the 1968 ATF ruling. I am a Pennsylvainian and will die a Pennsylvanian. Once again gentlemen: "Molon Labe" . Look it up.
Well 223kid, I hope you’re right. I just saw the below on one of the local news site. I understand there’s pending legal action, so let’s hope it doesn’t go on the books if legal action is successful. Our last AG (convicted Kathleen Kane) screwed people with non resident ccl’s from carrying in the state ( like my buddy from NJ with his Utah permit). Agreed, ‘If you want them, come and take them”.

Bet7, They are gonna have a tough time(PSP) , I don't know of any gun shops in the state( i could be wrong, wife tells/shows me I am) that are selling 80% lowers. Mine all come in unmarked boxes thru various shippers. One can even get a complete upper and all the lower parts (minus receiver) in a plane cardboard box right to your door. No blankety, blank( swearing) paperwork involved. While we are talking about regulations, how bout the one ( not sure ,think it is some type of congress person)where when you use your credit card to buy any gun related product it will be reported .
You know, like that broken screw you buy from Brownells , How's that go again? Oh yeah "land of the free", long as guns aren't your passion I guess.
A raised glass to you all who care enough to be on here sharing your views, thoughts, concerns.
On a lighter note, when I bought my Ruger Precision Rifle( mine is 5.56) , it was the first gun I ever bought that came with a pin up center fold(wish I knew how to have an emoji winking ), quality bathroom reading. LOL

Bet7, They are gonna have a tough time(PSP) , I don't know of any gun shops in the state( i could be wrong, wife tells/shows me I am) that are selling 80% lowers. Mine all come in unmarked boxes thru various shippers. One can even get a complete upper and all the lower parts (minus receiver) in a plane cardboard box right to your door. No blankety, blank( swearing) paperwork involved. While we are talking about regulations, how bout the one ( not sure ,think it is some type of congress person)where when you use your credit card to buy any gun related product it will be reported .
You know, like that broken screw you buy from Brownells , How's that go again? Oh yeah "land of the free", long as guns aren't your passion I guess.
A raised glass to you all who care enough to be on here sharing your views, thoughts, concerns.
On a lighter note, when I bought my Ruger Precision Rifle( mine is 5.56) , it was the first gun I ever bought that came with a pin up center fold(wish I knew how to have an emoji winking ), quality bathroom reading. LOL
Yup, know about buying uppers, lower parts and 80% ‘ers online ( I’ve done it quite often). My point in posting, was like some others posting about Kentucky, it’s not just Virginia that’s trying to restrict 2A rights. Unfortunately, you'll find these gun control types in every state trying to impose their will on law abiding citizens.

Some bad proposed bills in Indiana are Senate bill 203 and Senate bill 29.
40 years ago when I lived in Indiana and had FFL's was very nice. Shows how quickly the worm can turn.
Everybody needs to head to Circle City and let their voices be heard.

Last edited:
Yup, know about buying uppers, lower parts and 80% ‘ers online ( I’ve done it quite often). My point in posting, was like some others posting about Kentucky, it’s not just Virginia that’s trying to restrict 2A rights. Unfortunately, you'll find these gun control types in every state trying to impose their will on law abiding citizens.
Now is the time to gang together..... let them know we are upset with their garbage.
It might get their attention as they should very well remember that we still have guns. ;)

I agree there are problems sometimes. But, there are a lot of folks (at least I think there are, and I know there are where I live) who just think it is too much trouble or won't make any difference whether or not they vote, so they just stay home. A lot of folks complain about the Democrat party these days but forget that just a few years ago, the Republican party controlled both houses of Congress and the White House and sat on their hands for two years until the House went Democrat. We have been gradually losing (or giving up) our rights granted under the Constitution over the past several years and seem to be just now waking up. I hope Virginia can get things turned around.
I believe there is somewhat of an awakening that has started.... I don't think it's too late if we all get going together.

Been posting this on every political ad I get in my Facebook news feed.
Democrats refuse to acknowledge the facts in the Annual FBI Crime Reports which show violent crimes are Dropping and that gun control is a lie.
See here. https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/violent-crime
Look at Table 1 for totals back to 1999. Then look at tables 5 and 6 for your state and nearest metropolitan area. Finally look at table 20 for weapon breakdown.
Then ask yourself if you feel Lied to by the Politicians.
Gun Control is NOT about Safety it is about Control.
Most people like it or heart it.
Had about 6 try to say I am wrong. I always counter politely with more information which always gets them to clam up. Today 1 guy actually called it false and "gun nut" propaganda. After a lengthy rebuttal discussing the data he came back and Liked the original post. Which shows you can minds with enough data given nicely.
We all need to get the Truth out as the anti's have been getting away with too many lies.

Been posting this on every political ad I get in my Facebook news feed.
Democrats refuse to acknowledge the facts in the Annual FBI Crime Reports which show violent crimes are Dropping and that gun control is a lie.
See here. https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/violent-crime
Look at Table 1 for totals back to 1999. Then look at tables 5 and 6 for your state and nearest metropolitan area. Finally look at table 20 for weapon breakdown.
Then ask yourself if you feel Lied to by the Politicians.
Gun Control is NOT about Safety it is about Control.
Most people like it or heart it.
Had about 6 try to say I am wrong. I always counter politely with more information which always gets them to clam up. Today 1 guy actually called it false and "gun nut" propaganda. After a lengthy rebuttal discussing the data he came back and Liked the original post. Which shows you can minds with enough data given nicely.
We all need to get the Truth out as the anti's have been getting away with too many lies.
I’d like to try & tell them to be quiet and stop telling others about their anti gun views. Then, when they say it’s their opinion & they have the right to express it, I’d say yes, it’s your God given 1A right, so why are you trying to take away my God given right in the 2A.

Last edited:
I’d like to try & tell them to be quiet and stop telling others about their anti gun views. Then, when the say it’s their opinion & they have the right to express it, I’d say yes, it’s your God given 1A right, so why are you trying to taken my God given right in the 2A.
Once you have them on the ropes you immediately become a racist bigot and some other stuff.

Second-Amendment-Virginia-cowboys-and-democrats 000.jpg

Agreed SMSgtRod, well said. It's why the majority of Dems fight voter IDs, push back on Trump's request for 2016 Poll data for irregularities, and are in favor of giving driving licenses to undocumented immigrants that then may end up illegally voting and have the ID if polling places ask for it. I'm afraid it's all part of an overall plan to get a majority of "like minded individuals" elected, that can then write and pass laws to their liking. Which we all know that some of these "laws" will most likely further infringe on the 2A.
What kills me is we have VETERANS dying every day from mental or physical problems and the Dems care more about illegals getting Free Free Free than our soldiers / Fark them and the horse they rode in on - I just wish I was younger I would hit the streets and get every Deplorable to get on board vote MAGA

What kills me is we have VETERANS dying every day from mental or physical problems and the Dems care more about illegals getting Free Free Free than our soldiers / Fark them and the horse they rode in on - I just wish I was younger I would hit the streets and get every Deplorable to get on board vote MAGA
We have to make sure we get off our duffs on the off cycle elections too. If it's not the year for POTUS way too many of us stay home and they start to slither in. Trump 2020

Back