testtest

Virginia gun laws?

We have to make sure we get off our duffs on the off cycle elections too. If it's not the year for POTUS way too many of us stay home and they start to slither in. Trump 2020
Most likely what occurred in Va. when the Dems were voted in this past non presidential election. You sir are 100 percent correct, every election period is important and must be enacted upon to get our voices heard. (even when it doesn't pertain to gun related campaigning pro or con).

Most likely what occurred in Va. when the Dems were voted in this past non presidential election. You sir are 100 percent correct, every election period is important and must be enacted upon to get our voices heard. (even when it doesn't pertain to gun related campaigning pro or con).
Years ago we had two parties with the goal of keeping America the Grand Gal of the Ball. They just had some different ways to go about it. But still the same great goal. A voter good feel good about splitting their ticket.
The worm certainly has changed. Dems are not the party of FDR or my Daddy or JFK. So I can't any longer split my ticket and must never ever miss an opportunity to cast my ballot. Shame, but true.

Years ago we had two parties with the goal of keeping America the Grand Gal of the Ball. They just had some different ways to go about it. But still the same great goal. A voter good feel good about splitting their ticket.
The worm certainly has changed. Dems are not the party of FDR or my Daddy or JFK. So I can't any longer split my ticket and must never ever miss an opportunity to cast my ballot. Shame, but true.
I hear you. It's a lot different now than when JFK said:

"Let us not despair but act. Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past — let us accept our own responsibility for the future. "

Do you think you'll ever hear any of the Democrat candidates say that in this present era?

We vote [Red] every election; local, state, & national.

Last edited:
We have to make sure we get off our duffs on the off cycle elections too. If it's not the year for POTUS way too many of us stay home and they start to slither in. Trump 2020
That you can take that to the Bank —-your right Rod people tend to get complacent -I Pray we landslide - then we can watch the snowflakes jump off roofs

We vote [Red] every election; local, state, & national.

If you love the Republic, best we all do.

That you can take that to the Bank —-your right Rod people tend to get complacent -I Pray we landslide - then we can watch the snowflakes jump off roofs

I don't care to see them jump off roofs at all. I'd like to see them come to their senses and become viable citizens of this Great and Wonderful Country. Rather than trying to put it in to the Dark Ages where it has never been.

Chip, chip, chip.

That is the sound as they chip away piece by piece. They know they can never do it all at once. So they will go for "assault weapons," then handguns, then finally everything else.

Chip, chip, chip.

Chip, chip, chip.

That is the sound as they chip away piece by piece. They know they can never do it all at once. So they will go for "assault weapons," then handguns, then finally everything else.

Chip, chip, chip.
Or put so many taxes and fees out there on the firearms and ammo that the average Joe/Jane can't afford to own, carry or shoot.
We all have to remember the 2A is nothing about hunting, sport shooting or personal defense. It's all about being part of the militia to insure that no Tyrants or the like can take over the Republic. We are the defenders... The Citizens!

Or put so many taxes and fees out there on the firearms and ammo that the average Joe/Jane can't afford to own, carry or shoot.
We all have to remember the 2A is nothing about hunting, sport shooting or personal defense. It's all about being part of the militia to insure that no Tyrants or the like can take over the Republic. We are the defenders... The Citizens!
Great point sir.

California banned or wanted to ban lead bullets a while back under the guise of protecting the environment and food supplies from lead poisoning. Not sure what replaced the lead, but I promise it was more expensive.

Which candidate was talking about a 50% ammo tax a few weeks ago?

I remember something about that but they keep throwing so much stuff at the wall hoping it will stick that it truly is difficult to keep up. There was even the turn in an empty case to buy a cartridge nonsense. Truly get fed up with it.

Great point sir.

California banned or wanted to ban lead bullets a while back under the guise of protecting the environment and food supplies from lead poisoning. Not sure what replaced the lead, but I promise it was more expensive.

Which candidate was talking about a 50% ammo tax a few weeks ago?

Warren is doing her bit also:
"...Warren would raise the tax on guns to 30% and the tax on ammunition to 50%."
(Huffpost dot com)

Back