testtest

WEED

By the way, almost nobody (about 2% and virtually all with a companion crime. That's about 1 in 50 that get charged under this section of the law. So it would be a lie to say he's being "treated like everyone else."
And "addicted to crack" is not a medical or scientific term.
You'll have to take that up with Merrick Garland. Besides, that's just a political smokescreen for the big guy. And I'm guessing Hunter would rather deal with the gun charge than to be tried for the treason and fraud he should be charged with, so he's got that going for him.

They should be charging his sister in law/girlfriend with a crime though. I think throwing a firearm in a trash can is probably illegal.

You'll have to take that up with Merrick Garland. Besides, that's just a political smokescreen for the big guy. And I'm guessing Hunter would rather deal with the gun charge than to be tried for the treason and fraud he should be charged with, so he's got that going for him.

They should be charging his sister in law/girlfriend with a crime though. I think throwing a firearm in a trash can is probably illegal.
Yep. You're guessing. 😉 For one thing, that's not what legal treason is. Even if he did the worst you imagine it wouldn't be (legal) treason.

And to the extent he was treated unfairly, that's down to the Independent Special Prosecutor. Garland correctly appointed one, but somehow I suspect he didn't know the prosecutor would treat him uncharistically harsly. My only point, however, was that no one gets charged for this.

I think the rest is air, but you never know. We'll see.

Last edited:
Yep. You're guessing. 😉 For one thing, that's not what legal treason is. Even if he did the worst you imagine it wouldn't be (legal) treason.

And to the extent he was treated unfairly, that's down to the Independent Special Prosecutor. Garland correctly appointed one, but somehow I suspect he didn't know the prosecutor would treat him uncharistically harsly. My only point, however, was that no one gets charged for this.

I think the rest is air, but you never know. We'll see.
You don't think selling influence to Chinese is treason ?

The discussion surrounding cannabis legalization and its implications on gun ownership rights is multifaceted and evolving. While some states have legalized recreational cannabis, the federal government's stance remains a significant factor, particularly concerning firearms regulations enforced by the ATF. This intersection raises questions about individual rights, public safety, and the need for comprehensive legal reforms.As attitudes towards medical cannabis continue to shift and legislation evolves, it's crucial for policymakers and advocates to address these complexities to ensure fair and equitable treatment for all individuals.

Back