testtest

WEED

It's all apart of the greater agenda to get as many Americans to the four "Ds"; Doped up, Dumbed down, in Drag & Dead as much as possible.

All the states want is another revenue source no mater what the consequences are to their citizens. The worst one are those states that legalize all drug use.
AZ now has medical and recreational legal use. My gun rights are more important.
I'm not sure how LE determines whether someone is impaired by marijuana or at what levels. Alcohol has blood levels to say yes or no, but pot can stay in you for up to a month.
Personally I care more about the illegals streaming over the border and the politicians ignoring the will of the people they are supposed to represent.

AZ now has medical and recreational legal use. My gun rights are more important.
I'm not sure how LE determines whether someone is impaired by marijuana or at what levels. Alcohol has blood levels to say yes or no, but pot can stay in you for up to a month.
Personally I care more about the illegals streaming over the border and the politicians ignoring the will of the people they are supposed to represent.
During my time as a UCA I spent a lot of time at gatherings where pot and alcohol were used. I had no idea of how to measure the impairment effects of pot other than clinical signs of intoxication, but I can tell you for certain the combined effects of pot and alcohol is greater than the effects of one or the other. I saw enough to never want to get in a car with someone highly stoned on pot.

Nowadays there are chemical tests that will measure content, and there are drug recognition experts who can accurately determine drug use from clinical observation. They are trained at emergency medical facilities where they observe drug users coming in, then see medical lab results which they correlate to the clinical observations. After seeing a few hundred of those they are pretty good at identifyng the drugs on board and levels of intoxication. The training is expensive an not many departments can afford it.

As for DUI investigations the evidence of bad driving and observations of investigating officers are still the most imortant indicators.

Most departments have little interest in personal marijuana possession cases, but the presence of weed often gives probable cause to search for more potent drugs like fentanyl, meth, or crack. If you are stopped where pot is stll illegal and the officers smell weed, they are most likely to search your vehicle.

Black market pot may be infused with fentanyl or other drugs.
There are multiple reports of fentanyl overdoses from other illegal recreational drugs that are laced with fentanyl, including marijuana. Producers are lacing pot with that stuff to increase sales. It is nothing new, back in my day they were lacing pot with heroin and opium, but that was less likely to kill you.
Can you say Thai Stick? Kids smoking illegal pot is even scarier nowadays.

Cannabis is a simple God made plant. It's the unfertilized flower of a female plant. Nothing more or less. It's absolutely ridiculous to be sending people to prison, have people loosing their lives, breaking up families, and continuing the whole failed "war on drugs" over a natural plant.

Next, it's highly hypocritical for anyone who is okay with alcohol being legal (which is a chemical process and not produced naturally) to believe that cannabis should be illegal. Alcohol is 20x worse, is the cause of death, assaults, rapes, etc. Over 100k die annually from excessive drinking and alcohol poisoning, but according to experts (not my opinion), it's almost impossible for someone to overdose on Marijuana. Those who died while having extremely high rates of THC in their system had to have eaten massive amounts of edibles, but even then death is extremely rare. It's estimated that 140,000 die annually all together from alcohol related causes. More people die from not eating healthy, drinking, smoking cigarettes than from cannabis, yet alcohol, cigarettes, and unhealthy foods are legal??? It's even considered by all experts to be much healthier to smoke cannabis vs smoking cigarettes!

1685640226523.png

1685640300993.png

Last edited:
I remember when i was in the Air Force and we were busting many people for marijuna use. Most got bad conduct discharge.I didn't feel sorry for them, you knew the rules and if you broke them you paid the price if caught.

Here’s a fun fact:

Know who is one of the biggest backers of keeping marijuana criminalized?

Wackenhut—the private prison corporation.

If you don’t see a BIG problem with that…
There are books on this. The whole propaganda and original push to have cannabis banned I believe was due to the competition with the cotton industry. Since then, Americans have been indoctrinated with fear mongering and misinformation as well as them being complete hypocrites with their support and indulges of alcohol.

When people have been groomed and conditioned to think one way all their lives, it's hard for them to see the "big problem" or the hypocrisy.

Cannabis is a simple God made plant. It's the unfertilized flower of a female plant. Nothing more or less. It's absolutely ridiculous to be sending people to prison, have people loosing their lives, breaking up families, and continuing the whole failed "war on drugs" over a natural plant.

Next, it's highly hypocritical for anyone who is okay with alcohol being legal (which is a chemical process and not produced naturally) to believe that cannabis should be illegal. Alcohol is 20x worse, is the cause of death, assaults, rapes, etc. Over 100k die annually from excessive drinking and alcohol poisoning, but according to experts (not my opinion), it's almost impossible for someone to overdose on Marijuana. Those who died while having extremely high rates of THC in their system had to have eaten massive amounts of edibles, but even then death is extremely rare. It's estimated that 140,000 die annually all together from alcohol related causes. More people die from not eating healthy, drinking, smoking cigarettes than from cannabis, yet alcohol, cigarettes, and unhealthy foods are legal??? It's even considered by all experts to be much healthier to smoke cannabis vs smoking cigarettes!
I couldn't agree more.

Back