testtest

WEED

Where I work there is a new employee that constantly shows up for work reeking of pot.
Constantly 20-30 minutes late for his shift….
Money always missing from his drawer at end of shift…..
Management does nothing 😡

Yeah Kentucky legalized medical cannabis but the law doesn’t take affect until next year, “I think” the LEO’s I talk to say they can’t do anything unless they find pounds of the stuff otherwise the charges are dropped by prosecutors.

Thank god neither of my boys are into that 💩

I honestly can’t wait to fully retire and just travel.

Camper almost ready. 🎉🎉🎉

In Florida you can get a script for THC in various forms.
I have talked to some folks who have had THC prescribed for pain and they tell me it works for them. Medical marijuana dispensaries in Florida are required to have an armed guard, I trained a number of them for their firearm license. It is a cash only business. An interesting business model they have.

I have talked to some folks who have had THC prescribed for pain and they tell me it works for them. Medical marijuana dispensaries in Florida are required to have an armed guard, I trained a number of them for their firearm license. It is a cash only business. An interesting business model they have.
I too know people who have: chemo, parkinson, stage 4 cancers, real pain of various permanent conditions, etc.
I fully agree as THC is for true medical reasons and works well to lesson the true discomfort for them.

However, I know most of them get a excuse to get a script to get legal high.
I had various patients who had the THC script and wanted our Doctor a Neuro/Psychiatrist who wrote scripts for Oxycontin. By Florida Law narcotic scripts are only for 30 days. Yes to them is was cash only as well.
The real kicker was in two weeks many would come back and want a refill. The Doctor would refuse as it he could lose his medical license.

IMO As far as having a firearm and being legally stoned, to me is not safe just as being drunk with a firearm. However the Florida law is the law.

When you are in your 70s and hallucinate, the medical community refers to it as dementia. I don't need any substance that speeds up this condition.
If you have dementia you can't remember if you're hallucinating.

In my state they legalized it and it didn't stop the illegal market, and more kids are smoking/vaping it than ever before.

I have to put up with the stink when the neighbors light up. It smells like burning cat sh*t.

BTW - I don't have any problems with folks using it and/or CBD for pain relief.

But overall general use is/will cause a lot of problems over the long term. As I said before its all part of a larger & longer agenda.

Last edited:
Illinois legalized it last year, mainly for the white collar. The stoners still buying on the street. They told me the dispensary charges 100.00 for what they can buy on the street for 25.00, and its better quality. Plus it's a good way to lose your F.O.I.D. Card.

Colorado passed the bill to legalize weed by Ten Votes.
It turned out to be an absolute train wreck.

Our homeless population tripled. Our crime rate has gone up. Our state went hard blue (People literally moved here because marijuana is legal. That was their PRIME consideration) we now have the cartels operating here growing marijuana in Colorado for export to the rest of America.

If you get the opportunity to legalize marijuana in your state for God's sake don't do it

Going back to the Cartel thing.

They were buying/renting houses and gutting them and turning them into grows. Of course, they pay zero attention to zoning or electrical codes and they started burning down houses.

And when they got caught, especially in the rental houses, the home was seized as evidence and the actual owner lost his home and his rent Revenue.

The big selling point of legalization was the tax revenue.

What happened in practice was with the licensing and registration fees and the add-ons that the legal grows had to add for taxes the illegal marijuana growers were able to raise prices and stillsubstantially undercut them on price.

There's a saying in Colorado Springs that only idiots and tourist buy from the legal weed shops.

A bunch of legal weed shops are going out of business because they can't follow the law and turn a profit.

I loved the rocky mountains but I left Commierado when dope became legal and 30 rd magazines weren't. Some friends that still live there say that now the sides of mountains have been defaced with graffiti and people are trashing the forestry roads. Such is life behind the Green curtain.

I loved the rocky mountains but I left Commierado when dope became legal and 30 rd magazines weren't. Some friends that still live there say that now the sides of mountains have been defaced with graffiti and people are trashing the forestry roads. Such is life behind the Green curtain.
I used to love Colorado. We used to go there every year for vacation when I was a kid and for hunting when I got older. My dad's uncle and cousins lived in Denver. I stayed a whole summer once with one of his cousins and his smoking hot wife. I was about 13. It was great.

Under federal law, they can't open bank accounts. It's an open invitation to organized crime. We never should have let the DEA make drug policy.

Decisions, decisions…

Strange article. The author is clearly in favor of removing legal obstructions from marijuana use at a federal level, but he felt the need to say this. "Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was targeted under the law in September when he was indicted for lying about his crack cocaine addiction when he bought a gun in 2018." So is he saying that people addicted to crack should not be denied their 2A rights as well ? I mean as a strict constitutionalist I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with that, but it is completely irrelevant to the article he wrote.

By the way, almost nobody (about 2% and virtually all with a companion crime. That's about 1 in 50 that get charged under this section of the law. So it would be a lie to say he's being "treated like everyone else."
And "addicted to crack" is not a medical or scientific term.

The big selling point of legalization was the tax revenue.

The other big selling point (at least in theory) was that legalization would eliminate the illegal weed trade. Right, because when greedy states tax the hell out of something that can easily be purchased tax-free, of course everyone is going to happily pay taxes. Another classic example of policy being made by people who clearly don't live in the real world.

For the record, I don't think it's the state's business to regulate what people choose to ingest recreationally. But it never ceases to amaze me how politicians can eff just about anything up.

The other big selling point (at least in theory) was that legalization would eliminate the illegal weed trade. Right, because when greedy states tax the hell out of something that can easily be purchased tax-free, of course everyone is going to happily pay taxes. Another classic example of policy being made by people who clearly don't live in the real world.

For the record, I don't think it's the state's business to regulate what people choose to ingest recreationally. But it never ceases to amaze me how politicians can eff just about anything up.
I'm pretty sure I already said all that

I'm pretty sure I already said all that

You made the point about taxes, and how that was driving people to pay less for the product in the illegal market. I merely pointed out that taxation aside, there was also a popular talking point that legalization would theoretically eliminate the illegal weed trade, which naively wasn't taking taxation and other reasons for higher prices into account. They are obviously two interrelated points.

Back