testtest

Welcome Message

Joined the forum today - 9/22/20. Originally from a small town in southern IL. Moved to AZ in '89 after college. Been in AZ ever since - Tucson, Tempe, Phoenix, Tempe. Currently do not own an SA firearm. I had a Saint Victor Pistol in 5.56 7.5" barrel - sold it at the start of the pandemic to a friend who was "AR less." Planned to use the money to buy a Saint Edge Pistol 5.56 - am waiting on the back order to be filled since early July. Should be soon - :) (Loved shooting the Victor - but wanted a little longer barrel for that caliber. Already owned a built AR rifle and Ruger 556 pistol.)

Joined the forum today - 9/22/20. Originally from a small town in southern IL. Moved to AZ in '89 after college. Been in AZ ever since - Tucson, Tempe, Phoenix, Tempe. Currently do not own an SA firearm. I had a Saint Victor Pistol in 5.56 7.5" barrel - sold it at the start of the pandemic to a friend who was "AR less." Planned to use the money to buy a Saint Edge Pistol 5.56 - am waiting on the back order to be filled since early July. Should be soon - :) (Loved shooting the Victor - but wanted a little longer barrel for that caliber. Already owned a built AR rifle and Ruger 556 pistol.)
Welcome to the party. Just be careful about getting to close to the chicken man aka @Annihilator he is a devious lover of all things fried. Loves KFC
Just kidding 😂😂😂😂😂

Welcome to the party. Just be careful about getting to close to the chicken man aka @Annihilator he is a devious lover of all things fried. Loves KFC
Just kidding 😂😂😂😂😂
Pretty hard to not like KFC........ But in response to this thread, I think I missed it originally also. At least I don't remember it. It's been said the memory is one of the first two things to go ...... and I can't remember what the second one is. :confused::(

Then again, I've always been a little leery of joining any group that would have me as a member anyway. I jumped in anyway and so far it's been a blast! Good subject matter, even better participants.

Back