testtest

Welcome Message

Didn't know about you all till I got an Armory mag in the mail yesterday. Guess the purchase of my SA 1911 RO Elite must have started this ball rolling -- I'll look around and post some later.
Welcome aboard @Tinyman, good to have you here. If you want to know anything about Yeet Cannons, @10mmLife is the resident expert here on the site 😏😁
(PS. If you own one, I’m only kidding. 😉)

Awesome site! Glad I found y’all.
Hi There! - Glad you did!

"Awesome site!" - Yah, some us dressed up in chicken and martian suits may fool yah though? :)

"Glad I found y’all." - Guessing we were lost? Ok, Gilligan, see I told you so! :)
The new guy's handle coulda' been "GPS", said he found us!

Beyond all the B.S. some of us are actually normal. Which one's not sure of yet, sometimes we're a work in progress! :)
From at least one of us, welcome aboard!

Hi There! - Glad you did!

"Awesome site!" - Yah, some us dressed up in chicken and martian suits may fool yah though? :)

"Glad I found y’all." - Guessing we were lost? Ok, Gilligan, see I told you so! :)
The new guy's handle coulda' been "GPS", said he found us!

Beyond all the B.S. some of us are actually normal. Which one's not sure of yet, sometimes we're a work in progress! :)
From at least one of us, welcome aboard!
1617559798889.jpeg

New Member from FL, I just made the Jump from a G-19 Gen 3 to a Hellcat OSP. Looking for a lighter EDC that still had a substantial grip for my big paws, but didn't weigh a ton or print too much. Loving it overall, minor issue to work out with included accessories though.

Back