testtest

Welcome to The Armory Life forum!

Ahhh. Got it! Looks like a nice rifle. How long have you had it? Is it a standard model?
Had for 6 month, haven’t fired it yet, don’t know much about it. Part of the reason I joined, to learn about the guns I have acquired.
I got a M1 that is shorter then normal M1 but longer then a tanker M1. Can’t figure it out.

Excellent purchase. Here are some links to some pieces we have run on the M1A that might be helpful to you in learning about the rifle.

Also, here is a link to the owner's manual for the gun, in case you did not get one with the rifle.

Hope this helps!

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to The Armory Life forum, an exciting new place to discuss all things guns and gear. Thanks for being a part of this new journey and helping us build a great community. This forum is a great place to talk about all things guns and gear, and also to discuss the exciting daily content posted on TheArmoryLife.com. So dive in, start posting, ask questions, give answers, be nice, and have a good time!

View attachment 16
Thanks for having us Mike. I think this forum can be very informational to people who want to learn.

Back