testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just sitting here (see my post in Daffy Zone) trying to shapeshift back to my human form ;) :ROFLMAO:. It's a nice day, gonna get up to nearly 60. We NEED moisture, but I'll take these nice days anytime. Was gonna go to the range today, but I had a spinal decompression treatment after work yesterday and I don't feel stable enough yet (if that makes sense..). I think I will get a jump on the day tomorrow and go when they open, before it gets stupid busy.

If it gets nice enough without the usual wind, I might even break out the propane tank and fire up the fire table on the deck. :cool:

Well...it's way too windy even for a fire table fire. 😒 So I will have to resort to the fire bowl I bought at the beginning of the pandemic. It does the trick :cool:.

IMG_4172.jpeg

Hi,

Afternoon gigs ? On a Friday ? Never even heard of such a thing. :)

Yeah, my gigs here are a little different from the ones in Southern California. But I don't mind. No late nights, no drunks, no long drives, hauling less gear, lower volume, and just about the same $$$. My music business took a loss last year but that means no taxes. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back