testtest

What are you doing right now??

Magnussen caught hell today, over a minute in penalties in one of the rounds. Sorry I've never been a Hamilton fan. Yes passing in Miami is tough.
Magnussen might’ve overdone it a bit, but the first penalty where he ran through the chicane shouldn’t have happened IMO. Hulkenberg did the same thing (I think on the same lap) and got nothing.

The biggest wrong to me was when Hamilton pile drove into the first turn, trying to plow through everyone, and caused three cars to crash. He got no penalty at all. I know everyone will say it’s a racing incident on the first lap, but that was just plain bull-headed.

No, I’m not a Ham fan, either.

The TV coverage was terrible, I thought. I usually feel that way, but this race and the last GP in China were worse than the usual poor standard.

Other than that, it was fine. Just fine.

Magnussen might’ve overdone it a bit, but the first penalty where he ran through the chicane shouldn’t have happened IMO. Hulkenberg did the same thing (I think on the same lap) and got nothing.

The biggest wrong to me was when Hamilton pile drove into the first turn, trying to plow through everyone, and caused three cars to crash. He got no penalty at all. I know everyone will say it’s a racing incident on the first lap, but that was just plain bull-headed.

No, I’m not a Ham fan, either.

The TV coverage was terrible, I thought. I usually feel that way, but this race and the last GP in China were worse than the usual poor standard.

Other than that, it was fine. Just fine.
I'm thinking Hamilton has lost his edge, have doubts he'll do much better at Ferrari next year. Have you tried the F1 channel much better coverage than broadcast tv?

I'm thinking Hamilton has lost his edge, have doubts he'll do much better at Ferrari next year. Have you tried the F1 channel much better coverage than broadcast tv?
The new one on Freevee or F1TV? I haven’t tried either.

I agree. I don’t think Ferrari is going to get much out of Hamilton besides attention. And that’s fine with me; I’m not a Ferrari fan either. Putting him in a Ferrari makes things easier for me.

I’m eagerly awaiting news that Andretti has been approved by FOM and Newey is going there. I’m not asking for much.

The new one on Freevee or F1TV? I haven’t tried either.

I agree. I don’t think Ferrari is going to get much out of Hamilton besides attention. And that’s fine with me; I’m not a Ferrari fan either. Putting him in a Ferrari makes things easier for me.

I’m eagerly awaiting news that Andretti has been approved by FOM and Newey is going there. I’m not asking for much.
I'm with you hope that deal gets approval, have my doubts. I get the F1 channel through my Direct TV streaming service. It's 11 bucks a month and no contract.

Magnussen caught hell today, over a minute in penalties in one of the rounds. Sorry I've never been a Hamilton fan. Yes passing in Miami is tough.
Hamilton should have been penalized for the incident on Turn 1.

He had a good run when he got a good car, but when that fell apart he's struggled and is getting sloppy in his driving which was clear today.. Past dominant drivers have had their time and declined, & Hamilton is entering the elder-driver category.

Hamilton should have been penalized for the incident on Turn 1.

He had a good run when he got a good car, but when that fell apart he's struggled and is getting sloppy in his driving which was clear today.. Past dominant drivers have had their time and declined, & Hamilton is entering the elder-driver category.
I agree, he should have been penalized. I would guess most F1 drivers started out in carts, dreaming some day they would be F1 drivers. Imagine it's tough to have lost that edge, not to mention the big bucks they're making.

Watching the weather.
Again!!!

thumbnail.jpg

I agree, he should have been penalized. I would guess most F1 drivers started out in carts, dreaming some day they would be F1 drivers. Imagine it's tough to have lost that edge, not to mention the big bucks they're making.
I think moving to Ferrari is Hamilton's' late gasp for glory. If that ride doesn't pan out he'll retire since he such a celebrity and won't want to drive for a back-marker team like others do to make some $$, like Bottas.

Back