testtest

What craziness have you seen this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a small town of about 17,000 people. I was in the local Kroger today getting my meds and decided to check the t-paper isle. Ha! There wasn't any t-paper of any brand on the shelves.
1584057644957.jpeg

This morning heading into work, after someone went blatantly through a red light that I just missed, a few miles up the road, it split into two lanes,.The chucklehead behind me went flying by on the right. Stops at the next light (still in the right lane) and is from the waste up leaning out the drivers side window trying to flag me down yelling my lights were out. Of course they were. It was daytime. People are starting to crack.

This morning heading into work, after someone went blatantly through a red light that I just missed, a few miles up the road, it split into two lanes,.The chucklehead behind me went flying by on the right. Stops at the next light (still in the right lane) and is from the waste up leaning out the drivers side window trying to flag me down yelling my lights were out. Of course they were. It was daytime. People are starting to crack.
Wow. I don't know about Ma. laws jmcd, but here in Pa., if it's raining out (which it has been today), the State law required vehicle headlights to be on if you are using your wiper blades. I've seen vehicles that ignore this, even passing State police on the highway with no consequences. But some people sometimes take it a bit more seriously than others.

Wow. I don't know about Ma. laws jmcd, but here in Pa., if it's raining out (which it has been today), the State law required vehicle headlights to be on if you are using your wiper blades. I've seen vehicles that ignore this, even passing State police on the highway with no consequences. But some people sometimes take it a bit more seriously than others.

Since I started driving ( 1970 ) I have turned on my headlights when it was raining or any other reason for reduced vision. I can also remember a time when people turned on their headlights during a holliday. It wasn't a law to do so either.

That is true. We have the same law about raining and headlights. It didnt start raining here until about 3PM. This was about 6 hours prior. I know first hand they do this type of thing in Boston so when you stop, the come running out from the concrete jungle and steal your car. This was the "country" though so he was clearly misplaced. Out to lunch before even having breakfast.

Spring break.....boat parties....your right, people need to take this seriously, especially the younger generation.

I know just one restaurant owner out of millions in America and he is nearly suicidal he’s freaking out so bad.

He was talking about how long after they allow him to open it will take to re-staff. He doesn’t think he can do it. He had a great life going and it’s just flushing down the drain.

This disaster makes 9/11 and 2008 look like nothing. I don’t think we’ll ever recover. I think life in America will be very, very different.

I just hope part of that radical rise out of the ashes includes Americans supporting America and the end of paying China to own us. It’s going to take decades, the rest of my life if I’m lucky to see it.

Spring break.....boat parties....your right, people need to take this seriously, especially the younger generation.
People certainly seem to have a me first, and I am invincable attitude. Especially the younger crowd. I don't ever remember being that way. Of course if I was, my dad would have taken me out. Discipline seems to be non existant.

There is no personal responsibility; no accountability. You can always find someone to blame, because somewhere on some level, you're a victim - your gender, your .00001% race heritage, your upbringing...it makes you a victim. So it's not your fault. You can do whatever you want, with no regard for rules or laws, and blame it on someone else.

That is true. We have the same law about raining and headlights. It didnt start raining here until about 3PM. This was about 6 hours prior. I know first hand they do this type of thing in Boston so when you stop, the come running out from the concrete jungle and steal your car. This was the "country" though so he was clearly misplaced. Out to lunch before even having breakfast.
I've wished for yrs that KY had that law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back