testtest

What craziness have you seen this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wished for yrs that KY had that law.
It's only been on the books here for a few years. Surprisingly, everone seems to follow it. I think that is becasue the newer cars do it automatically. My lights come on in about 3 minutes of having the wipers on.
Now getting cars to move over to the center lane if the state police have someone pulled over or an emergency vehicle is pulled over... That's a different story.

How about NY demanding 4000 respirators that are in stock pile. If New Your does not need the right this second why not wait until you run out of the ones in your state first. Let other states and municipalities that may need them now have a few. Those supplies can de delivered within hrs anywhere in the county at a moments notice as the need arrives. Give them all to New York lets see how many they horde and not share with other states. 50 states 50 different populations and different needs at different times.

I get e mail for the R
Capture.PNG
uger forum. Someone posted about being swamped by two guns he was selling. I also saw this. Sorry I am not good at snipping.

WHAT CRAZINESS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS WEEK?

Well, the shop where we take our pups for grooming called, and they said their upcoming appointments were being cancelled until further notice.

I had the phone on speaker, so the dogs heard what the lady said, and they both jumped up on their hind legs and gave each a high five. Damndest thing I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back