testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

On second look…

Be aware that’s a CETME mag. Should work (they’re basically the same rifle) but might have issues.

HK91 mags are rectangular, not curved.
I just received the 5 surplus mags today from Gunmagwarehouse.com for $5/ea...they are all factory original HK G3 mags dating from 1963 to 1988, and yes, they are all rectangular as you mentioned. The curvature of the CETME is very subtle, but it is there. Interesting that there are NO markings on the "CETME" mag at all, and the base-plate removal is very different than the factory HK mags. I am only able to check if the HK mags insert/release properly, and if it loads a round with the slap. The surplus(es) all do...so when I get a chance to run them I'll report. Not here, but somewhere on this site.

Nothing...and I'm getting mighty twitchy. There's a big gun show here in Orlando this coming weekend, but I'll be back north :(. Every time I pass a gun shop or a range down here, I practically break my neck twisting around and pointing. The mister just keeps driving and says,"Gun shop, eh?":cautious:
What she keeps telling her Mister is a gun shop as she breaks her neck …. 😜
1700573656883.gif

My latest order from MBC arrived; while out & about I checked in at the local Sportsman's Warehouse and stocked up on SPP ;)

MBC went the extra mile to call me to advise when my order shipped; it seems that there are certain providers where they get email notifications bounced back to MBC indicating that the domain is invalid. Very nice people... good with kids!

Supplies-111923.jpg

Just a fun thread to see what we've all bought to feed the addiction so to speak.......

As for me, I hopefully found two Smith & Wesson magazine spacers for my M2.0 Compact, and two sets of oiled brown M1907 sling keepers from Turner Saddlery
A STRAPT-TAC belly band holster. In truth, I don't think "belly band" is an apt description. I look at it as a modified battle belt. This holster remedies the belly band boogieman of potential interference inside of the trigger guard. If you are not familiar with this item, it provides a platform for holding your preferred IWB holster in a very comfortable padded nylon "belt" secured by a Velcro strap. Earlier competitors were deficient in that the strap that engaged the IWB holster was not thick or rigid enough to keep the holster in place. Problem now. Comes with a horizontal mount mag holder. My IWB is right-hand draw, so I setup the mag holder for left hand access. Holster is very well padded and comfortable against the skin. You can wear it inside or outside of the waistband and position your IWB anywhere around you waist you want. When in place it is very secure.

Last edited:
a local survival store has Browning 9mm case of 500 for $129.99

if i got the time, i might swing on over

Browning 9mm
A-s-iAQx0BnIcwUsAbVgHULYTD7MBa3UZEBWixjHI6SZ5_6rcwdZj7Xk0ZhMW36GkRQotH1B8zxxqdVddRe-DZvQSyp6R-Bm-DQs-gHybHYUYbTnyKibVSDAeQAdLCGu2uHvHF0G-Dx5drE2FHtDWM91kPev_PZuM8Ej457C844RhFs_xY8RRkRWoZkZNomt=s0-d-e1-ft
$129.99 Reg. $145.99
Browning 9mm
115 Gr, FMJ
Brass Case
Case of 500

i remember when i first started out in the beginning of 2020, when i could buy 1,000 rounds for that much..!!

then it slowly rose to, $139, $149, $159, $169...then BLAMMO...you had to buy a gun, to get just 1 box of 50, for like $30, and no other ammo could be sold....ammo with gun sales only..!!

ah yes.....the "good ole days"..........

Last edited:
Back