testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I just ordered a few magazines for my VP9 (that has just shipped, BTW), and I checked the SA webstore and lo and behold...they had the Hellcat threaded barrel and comp kit in stock, so I MAY have ordered that as well.

The wallet is on lockdown now, and miss belladonna is going to be content with the toys (not really "toys"...just sayin' :cool:) she has. I see a range membership renewal and numerous range trips in the future. I shouldn't be bored for a long, long time. ;)

I just ordered a few magazines for my VP9 (that has just shipped, BTW), and I checked the SA webstore and lo and behold...they had the Hellcat threaded barrel and comp kit in stock, so I MAY have ordered that as well.

The wallet is on lockdown now, and miss belladonna is going to be content with the toys (not really "toys"...just sayin' :cool:) she has. I see a range membership renewal and numerous range trips in the future. I shouldn't be bored for a long, long time. ;)
Did you order the holsters using your $200 HK rebate ?

Hi,

I finally got around to ordering some kydex for my XDM Elite Precision, IWB and OWB (paddle holster) from Rounded by Concealment Express. I have DCC clips and wedges waiting for the new IWB. I've not found too many holster makers for this 5.25" barrel. Maybe I just don't know where to look. But I've had a few Concealment Express holsters and they work just fine. Next I'll get some clothes for my "new" XD45 Mod2 5". Then the first of the month is ammo ordering time. ;)

1703645346844.png
1703645398570.png

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back