testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Picked up an Apache 3800 hard case from Harbor Freight for $30. Not a bad case for the money. Heres the coupon if anyone one to get one.

Well waiting for my FFL to call to pickup my Kahr PM9 I went to LGS today as he is slashing prices because he is going out of business in 2 months and I picked up this Kahr CW380 for a great price. I went and put 220 rounds thru it to make sure it worked and it is a snappy little thing but it sure does fit well in the front pocket. It does have a great trigger but sure isn't a range gun. All in all not a bad gun. I know a lot of people don't like Kahr but I have never had an issue with them.
IMG_2250.jpeg

Well waiting for my FFL to call to pickup my Kahr PM9 I went to LGS today as he is slashing prices because he is going out of business in 2 months and I picked up this Kahr CW380 for a great price. I went and put 220 rounds thru it to make sure it worked and it is a snappy little thing but it sure does fit well in the front pocket. It does have a great trigger but sure isn't a range gun. All in all not a bad gun. I know a lot of people don't like Kahr but I have never had an issue with them.View attachment 53315
That is nice, I have been trying to get one myself now for awhile but my dealer can’t keep them in stock, one day maybe

I should've stopped & bought a lottery ticket today... I thought I was getting a good deal on a set of Crimson Trace laser stocks for my SP-101 at a remote Murdoch's Ranch Supply store for $55; when I got to the cash register they actually came to $35.64.

Talk about being at the right place at the right time!

SP-101-Crimson-Trace.jpg

Okay, so I bought it on February 21st, but I didn't want to say anything until I had it in my hot little hands. I've been patiently waiting...it took them FOREVER to ship it. I stayed home from work today with a monster of a headache, and just got a call from my FFL in Moorhead saying that they have it!

Too excited not to share!! I will post a pic once I pick it up (tomorrow...I ain't setting foot out the door today :cool: ) This is my new baby..

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 7.37.01 PM.png

Okay, so I bought it on February 21st, but I didn't want to say anything until I had it in my hot little hands. I've been patiently waiting...it took them FOREVER to ship it. I stayed home from work today with a monster of a headache, and just got a call from my FFL in Moorhead saying that they have it!

Too excited not to share!! I will post a pic once I pick it up (tomorrow...I ain't setting foot out the door today :cool: ) This is my new baby..

View attachment 53463
It’s a damn nice choice you made there.

Back