testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Hi,

I scheduled and paid for another training class for the end of next month. It's a cognitive skills clinic designed to put some pressure into the defensive scenarios while maintaining a balance between speed and accuracy. This is a fun one. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

From Vseven
All light weight parts list
forward assist
AR10 bcg (carrier only)
chargehandle
mag catch
castle nut
end plate
ambi-safety
takedown/pivot pins
titanium firing pin (308 .080 tip)
Ti pistolgrip screw
Ti brake

Smoke Composits
rifle length stock open shoulder
cf pistol grip

trigger tech adaptable trigger 2.5-5# adjustable

kns ani-walk trigger pins

extra small parts (takedown/pivot springs & detents, safety springs & detents, bolt catch springs & plunger/detent, buffer retainer & spring

slr Ti gas blocks (.750 & .875")

My intent is to have a 5# or under 20" 308win without optic and mount. With optic and mount hopefully no more than 6.25-6.5# (excluding mag)

Most weights listed per websites don't weigh up (usually weigh more per my scale).

1 of my optics listed as 16.1ozs, but was 19.3ozs (without windage and elevation covers/caps & lens covers it still weighs 17.4ozs)

Might be ordering a custom 308win barrel that's lighter than cf and heavier (contour wise) than sporter & light weight profiles (x-caliber).

Just put a +10 extension (from Tyrant CNC) on two of my P320 magazines. They are solid billet aluminum and look great. Came with new springs, which given the added length and increased strength provided a real learning opportunity to get them installed. Off to the range tomorrow to make sure there are no feeding problems. Also (today) replaced my P22 mag internals with the "Q" hardware (spring and follower) and added +5 extensions from TandemKross. Last week I did a full performance upgrade to the P22 (compensator, gas pedal, firing pin and extractor, Trijicon front sight, flat trigger). Overkill for a P22? Yes, but I did it anyway!

Broke down and bought UTG Leapers Pro Handguard for my SP5. Been researching and fretting over an optic mount....so little specific information...much is fragmented and partial in descriptors (much of what I tracked down was discontinued years ago)....I wanted to keep the front handguard for aesthetics, but such is life...Now I can mount just about anything on that bad boy without paying $600 for the HK part(s). They're $200 right now, btw.

IMG_5538.jpeg

Broke down and bought UTG Leapers Pro Handguard for my SP5. Been researching and fretting over an optic mount....so little specific information...much is fragmented and partial in descriptors (much of what I tracked down was discontinued years ago)....I wanted to keep the front handguard for aesthetics, but such is life...Now I can mount just about anything on that bad boy without paying $600 for the HK part(s). They're $200 right now, btw.
Have you checked out RTG ? They have a lot of HK parts.

Thought i was going to get the cz scorpion today. Seen it on there facebook page and ask if they still had it and someone said yes. Took the 30 minute drive there and it was sold already. I didnt ask them to save it for me. Then came back and called a couple other places and their distributors dont have any. I can get one online but really dont want to put that much on the credit card right now

Back