testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

The main reason I'm looking at the Kel-Tec is I need shotgun power in another room in my home. Belt Fed showed a photo of a KS7 he recently purchased. It doesn't have twin mag tubes but for my needs 6-7 rounds is ok. Also it's 3-4 hundred bucks cheaper than the KFG models. The bullpup configuration will make it much easier to conceal.
Made an error. Should have said KSG, not KFG, sorry.

The main reason I'm looking at the Kel-Tec is I need shotgun power in another room in my home. Belt Fed showed a photo of a KS7 he recently purchased. It doesn't have twin mag tubes but for my needs 6-7 rounds is ok. Also it's 3-4 hundred bucks cheaper than the KFG models. The bullpup configuration will make it much easier to conceal.
I was looking at a KS7 myself. I’d rather have that than the standard KSG.

That KSG410 is the first 410 i ever owned. i learned something about an hour after i brought it home. 410 ammo is very expensive and not real plentiful. a buck a round is bottom dollar for it now. from the ammo sites i went to anyway. Buckshot is twice as much and not a big variety.

1000127343.png

I haven't bought anything in a few years, and it's been a very long time since I bought a holster. I picked this up on sale for my XDMs, and it just came today.

I bought a used Bianchi X-15 shoulder holster for the holster component itself. I want it to carry my almost new Garrison .45. I have a Galco Jackass rig that I carried a 3" Kimber ultra in and I could use it for the Garrison but I just don't like the way it hangs. I love the cross strap system because it is so comfortable.

Years ago I carried my .357 in a X- 15 but the way the strap came across the back of the neck wasn't comfortable after 6 hours or so. I am going to make a cross breed out of the two systems and be very happy.

Well the Benchmade Anonimous came. It's a fantastic knife. Sharper than hell, very well balanced and the blade thickness is perfect. I'm not sure why people were complaining about the sheath. I think it's great. Perfect retention. I'm no " Bushcrafter" and that was not my intent for this knife, but it is a nice, versatile blade that will work camping, around the homestead, tactically if necessary and will be great for food prep.

i8d5yF2.jpg

jQMhFsr.jpg

zOQhNKX.jpg

IdNC2Ne.jpg

fprOpn7.jpg

ZGZpRuL.jpg

Back