testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I hope that my new toy fits in the category because I really think it’s “the bomb”…. anyway, Big toys for big boys.

Attachments

• IMG_3816.jpeg
    IMG_3816.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3999.jpeg
    IMG_3999.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 18
Just a fun thread to see what we've all bought to feed the addiction so to speak.......

As for me, I hopefully found two Smith & Wesson magazine spacers for my M2.0 Compact, and two sets of oiled brown M1907 sling keepers from Turner Saddlery
PMM Compensator for the Walther PDP. This now adds up to $1700 I've put into my recently purchase PDP Pro SD Compact that I saved up for for 9 months & also used some of the proceeds of our recently sold house in order to buy myself what I'm calling an "early mid-life crisis" present (since I can't afford a McClaren, Aston Martin DB8 OR tix to the Monaco Grand Prix). I saves up for this long so I could deck out my pistol of choice ALL AT ONCE, instead of slowly & over time.

So far I'm into it with a Calculated Kinetics Dogtag plate & full-size Holosun EPS, Streamlight TLR-7X, Safariland GLS EDC/OWB non light-bearing holster, a C&G OWB light-bearing holster, a Talyor Freelance blue aluminum Death Grip backstrap & magwell, formerly a Volker Precision Mk2 compensator, which I LOVED, but replaced with a PMM because I wanted something that looks like its PART of the weapon.

Picked up my PDP with the recently installed PMM comp yesterday. And, of course, HAD to stop at the range omw home to test it out. All I can say is WOW!!! Its gonna take A LOT of getting used to shooting such a flat-shooting gun! So much so that my ENTIRE 1st 18 round nag through it was low. The 2nd was a little better & the 3rd was right in the X ring!

It'd be all good if you could get em WITHOUT the optic. Calculated Kinetics makes an EPS plate for the 320, so that's what I'd put on it.
Yeah, for that amount of money i gotta pass on it. ain't like i don't a 320 or two layin around here somewhere
I know it won't sit as low, but if there was a pic adapter or a dove-tail adapter that it could be mounted to would be nice. Pan head screw on the bottom side for a flush to adapter mount would be the ticket.

Yes & No Specifically it’s a Russian 45 mm which is a direct copy of the German PAK 37 in that was a joint development in the prewar days Of the nonaggression pact between Stalin & Hitler. The gun was developed in secret in Russia by German engineers as Hitler was rearming in violation of the treaty of Versailles.
It’s the same basic piece of artillery German used 37mm ammo with solid steel rim wheels while the Russians chose 45 mm with wire type wheels.
Both countries made many thousands of examples, with the German army capturing a huge number of the Soviet guns during the initial push into Russia and huge stocks of ammunition so they were put to use on a widespread basis.
Mine is dated “1940” on the breech, which has been partially torch cut by our friends at the BATF But enough of it remains that I have rigged up a propane conversion using a 40 mm Bofors casing and a piezo ignition rig to make it sound like a cannon to the joy of my neighbors. We live in a great country.
The last photo is the cover of a book that is currently on the best seller list but I recommend all of you fellas read-
it details The truth will events that will happen in the last 75 minutes of the life of PLANET EARTH - it is an explanation of the chain of events that will automatically unfold the next time nuclear bomb explodes on planet earth, in the event of a rogue nuclear attack or a first strike by any nuclear capable power. This is all very factual and if you’re not aware of the strategic plans of our nuclear deterrent forces you should buy a copy of this book because we all live under the threat of 12,000 thermo nuclear war heads destroying all life on the planet.

Attachments

• IMG_3896.jpeg
    IMG_3896.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3814.jpeg
    IMG_3814.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3919.jpeg
    IMG_3919.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4797.jpeg
    IMG_4797.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi,

I just ordered 800 rounds of .45ACP delivered to my door for 33¢ total per round, free shipping. I love this American Republic. I hope we can keep it.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back